“Delivered to Agent” In a Different State? Handed Off to LE?

Hankjimmy

Hey All,

Some suspicious tracking activity has occurred recently. I realized via my informed delivery a shipping label for my address was created on Sunday. Was odd that nothing updated until the next friday and the first scan went straight to “Delivered to Agent” in a state and zip code halfway across the country from me. Does this sound like the package has been handed off to LE to anyone else? What can I expect moving forward?

It basically means they delivered it to an address and someone accepted it. Most likely a reshipper. USPS can forget scans pretty often too. Nothing to worry about. I have OCD when it comes to checking my informed delivery lol.

Update: I’ll keep yall posted on how it develops but I think what happened is some rural route runner in a shithole state fucked up the scan when he took it from a dropoff box and dropped it at the regional post office. Looked up the post office it was “delivered” at and they’re notorious for fuck ups.

Went ahead and shot my lawyer a heads up anyway as he’s a good friend that I met while getting my MBA (he was doing a joint MBA-JD). He laughed out loud and said “dude, please connect them [LE] with me if they call, I could use an easy workout”. Nothing in package was illegal per se so feeling good.

It basically means they delivered it to an address and someone accepted it. Most likely a reshipper. USPS can forget scans pretty often too. Nothing to worry about. I have OCD when it comes to checking my informed delivery lol.
Lmao oh shit little over reaction on my end. I was ready for full war mode. So you’ve seen this before were a package gets market as delivered to an agent in another state/city? Didn’t know reshippers were even a thing.

@Hankjimmy they wouldn't ever want you to know. It's when someone knocks with a package that wasn't supposed to be signed for is when you should tell them to have a nice day. The routing of packages, especially from October to January is the busiest time, so just be patient and it should be to you soon. Mistakes happen :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back