1 mg round blue @lpraz

Handsley

I have recently gotten blue round 1mg @lpraz not from someone on this board, but from friend of friend.  One emgee seems very strong and I know it has some kind of Benz in it or I'd be leg cramping by now.  What do you guys think?  I nod on this 1 when normally 6 does not.  Came from southeast U.S.  The taste is right, stamp is right, R31 but seem crumbly and old.  Has anyone had fakes of these yet? 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Handsley Id guess that if it felt that much more potent then its likely an RC benzo that's heaps stronger, but impossible to say without gc/ms testing.   Did it seem to last a lot longer as well, or have any stronger side effects?

yes, like a warm buzz that came over in waves.  I should get out my fent testing kit, but I was thinking that probably doesn't make sense.  I did wake up with leg cramps, but it was only once and did not continue when I laid back down so I took another one.  All was well and I slept, no more cramps.  If it is real, that would be a big enough drop to cause cramps.  That's 1/3 of normal.

@Handsley  Theres tons of RC benzos that are put into fake presses, also antihistamines, or a combo of both.  Heres a link to the Drugsdata testing site's results for "xanax" people have sent in for testing this year.  As you can see, it can be all sorts of things!! X@N .  Flu@lprazol@m is a very common RC to use these days in presses, but i dont do really do benzes so im not sure how different ones feel compared to others.  Would certainly be worth using a fent strip on just to be on the safe side. 

@Handsley , as @DoomKitty  notes, Flu@lprazol@m seems pretty common these days, and it tastes (and feels, IMO) almost exactly like alpr@z, though it packs more of a punch.   A potency differential exceeding a factor of 6 is pretty suspicious, though.

More generally, Actavis is a top-notch manufacturer, so if the pills are legit, there shouldn't be anything unusual about them.  I forget if they've turned into Teva now, but even then, I'd expect the authentic product to be high quality.  I am very suspicious...  (And I took Actavis 1mg apz, per Rx, for years.  One pill shouldn't be doing much!)

Can you provide any more details on the "crumbly and old" aspect?

@Handsley did you get the little round tiny light blue kssolis. I have been doing us to us with @Moda Man and they are excellent. I only took one 1 mg  because I had already kicked them but I needed last night and it did calm me down.

Thanks for responding. I took two this afternoon to save on back meds and slept for 7 hours. Thanks but they are definitely not kasols. I need 5 tof those to knock me out. I told the guy I got them from that they are not real but have some kind of benzo in them, but he insisted this person he got them from is backwoods country (his words, not mine) and he saw the pharmacy bottle. @DoomKitty, by crumbly, I mean, you set them down and you see the dust. However, when I bite into them, they are blue through and through, no white inside like a fake rauxi would be. More crumbly than footballs, not shiny at all. I will look up the flu@lp you speak of and make sure. For now am enjoying them and not dead yet and they seem very consistent from whoever is making them. Anyway, if anyone in S to S.E. U.S. comes across and knows what it is or had similar experience, let us know. I will order some tests.

naw hes talking about the round blue 031 with a breakmark and then what looks like a R on the other side made by Actavis 1mg xan@x from the usa sounds like its pressed though honestly him describing it as "a warm buzz coming over in waves" makes me think it is f3nt@nyl or some rc opioid you shouldn't be nodding from one 1mg pharma x@nax or even from flu@lpr@z0lam really

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nirvanadone87 , I think you are right and I did get the warm fuzzy feeling just now like an opioid and it's been a few hours.  Very weird.  I got another batch recently and they look even more legit than the last batch.  I did get a fentanyl test kit and will update w/results.  @DoomKitty, thank you for the info.  I looked through the list of the link and nothing round blue has the imprint to compare.  I should be more careful and do the testing before I take them.  Yeah, stupid, I know, especially when I have the test sitting right there.

@Handsley its def easy to get too comfortable and think a mag vendor will continue to have the same product and not test each stack of mags.  Always best to be safe safe safe!!  Theres fent in everything these days.  Was just reading about a slew of ODs in a few states from fent laced c0k3!!!  Crazy crazy...

I did the big 5 test which includes fent and all are negative.  The mystery of why I react so strongly continues.
Probaby a benzo analogue. Do you have photos? If it was crumby, that is usually a guarantee it is a counterfit.

A lot of times you really need to just look at them as a group. They should all look exactly the same. Then go with your gut. Crumbly=fake, do a drop test. About 5 -6 feet from a solid table. Just drop it. It should not leave a cloud of powder or worse break or crumble. If it looks fake it probably is! With fent everywhere it is not worth it. Confirm with a test kit. Do not chance it no matter how much you need it. It just might kill you.

Stay safe

Can you get these test at most drug stores? I got some of those green ones and the second I drop it in my mouth it was so bitter I couldn't stand it. This was not Xanax bitter, it was much worse.

I've been taking the kasols alpraz blue no markings in blister packs seem ok tollorance is my prob

I took 8 and they had the taste but it was like a wave came over me I felt tired but no relaxation it's been so long does anyone think taking what you know are perfect counterfeit goods that have flualpraz like I have Diaz kraken one's ten mg as well as actavis  they keep me from withdrawal but I average ing 15 a day, would that wreak any chance of ever feeling that lovely feeling I haven't had since the pandemic ? I don't know if I'll ever feel anything again 

I have recently gotten blue round 1mg @lpraz not from someone on this board, but from friend of friend.  One emgee seems very strong and I know it has some kind of Benz in it or I'd be leg cramping by now.  What do you guys think?  I nod on this 1 when normally 6 does not.  Came from southeast U.S.  The taste is right, stamp is right, R31 but seem crumbly and old.  Has anyone had fakes of these yet? 
Real, they always crumble .. lol i get these from doctors 

Reactions: Rec
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back