100Xstronger than fent...W-18

sociopathicbombshell

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
An article written by Vice news about this product W 18, which is being found predominantly in the west coast of Canada. It is apparently 100 times stronger than Fentanyl. Has anyone come in contact with this? Apparently a small dusting on any substance that you ingest, insufflate, plug, smoke, IV, IM or whatever your route of administration is... can essentially murder you and whichever bovine animal you happen to be partying with. Super strong stuff. Would like to hear any feedback from anyone whose area this has been affected by.

An article written by Vice news about this product W 18, which is being found predominantly in the west coast of Canada. It is apparently 100 times stronger than Fentanyl. Has anyone come in contact with this? Apparently a small dusting on any substance that you ingest, insufflate, plug, smoke, IV, IM or whatever your route of administration is... can essentially murder you and whichever bovine animal you happen to be partying with. Super strong stuff. Would like to hear any feedback from anyone whose area this has been affected by.
Great. Now we have to worry about this stuff in the fake M's and A215's etc. too.

20 test kits left, just ordered another round.

https://news.vice.com/article/cops-in-alberta-confirm-first-death-related-to-w-18-the-drug-100-times-more-powerful-than-fentanyl

its already in the counterfeit pills. deaths have started to come in, police included.

Wow this is some scary shit. I hadn't heard of it but I'm sure it's already here in the states getting mixed in to everything. 

M18's are no joke. If you're ever offered one or see someone taking them it's best to stay far away from those individuals. 

They're not certified by the FDA here in the USA so it's legal in the US and Canada. The drug itself is highly addictive and very cheap, that's the main problem.

There's plenty of annual deaths due to M18 overdoses, more than any other painkiller from my understanding. Not long ago someone not far from where I live was arrested for possession of narcotics without a prescription (I didn't know the individual) and they did find M18's in his possession but he wasn't charged for owning M18's. Seeing that they're technically legal most PK abusers will turn to them to avoid jail time. 

So as I stated before, if someone offers you one or ends up abusing the substance that's not the kind of person you want to be around. Not to mention the WD's are extremely deadly from what I've read, never experienced the drug before nor will I ever try or encourage others to do so.

Abusing drugs ruins lives, never would I wish such a thing on my worst enemy. Lost a lot of friends due to them abusing drugs, primarily pain killers-- primarily lost them due to the fact after abusing drugs they changed completely. When it came to M18's I can't say I know who they are anymore. 

As always, stay safe, stay informed, and most importantly don't take any substance that you don't need especially if you don't know what it is. There's plenty of testing labs around the world that can tell you what the substance in a pill is, if you're uncertain of what the medication could be it would be highly advised to invest into sending a sample to a labs testing center to see what is contained in the pill. You can never be too safe.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back