2-METHYL-AP-237.HCL

Where are you shipping from?
China and the lowest rcc can do is 5kilo for 25000$ way too much money for me to get anytime soon unless I can take out a small business loan and start a new side hussle as a vendor for 2map and only 2map

China and the lowest rcc can do is 5kilo for 25000$ way too much money for me to get anytime soon unless I can take out a small business loan and start a new side hussle as a vendor for 2map and only 2map
5k per kilo for 237? LOL!!! I could cook up a kilo in the better half of a day and probably only need about $500 for the reagents / reactants.

I've got enough Sodium Hydroxide and Potassium hydroxide to convert the existing 2map from China to the freebase form, and then add some butyryl chloride to sodium butyrate and sodium chloride. Then base reactants with cinnamaldehyde to form sodium cinnamate and cinnamyl alcohol. Extract with NP, evaporate the NP, take up in anhydrous acetone and slowly drip in sulfuric acid or bubble in HCl gas. That would precipitate into a very pure 2MAP (much better than the shit coming from China).

I could probably whip up a kilo in the better half of an afternoon and have a much safer and purer form than the junk coming from China.

That price is a joke for the shit they're creating. The last time I checked, there was still a lot of junk left in the mix (it looked like the guy creating the last batch was rushing and didn't even bother to boil off some of the nastier shit). I wouldn't go so far as to call it toxic but it definitely isn't something I'd want to put in my body on a daily basis.

5k per kilo for 237? LOL!!! I could cook up a kilo in the better half of a day and probably only need about $500 for the reagents / reactants.

I've got enough Sodium Hydroxide and Potassium hydroxide to convert the existing 2map from China to the freebase form, and then add some butyryl chloride to sodium butyrate and sodium chloride. Then base reactants with cinnamaldehyde to form sodium cinnamate and cinnamyl alcohol. Extract with NP, evaporate the NP, take up in anhydrous acetone and slowly drip in sulfuric acid or bubble in HCl gas. That would precipitate into a very pure 2MAP (much better than the shit coming from China).

I could probably whip up a kilo in the better half of an afternoon and have a much safer and purer form than the junk coming from China.

That price is a joke for the shit they're creating. The last time I checked, there was still a lot of junk left in the mix (it looked like the guy creating the last batch was rushing and didn't even bother to boil off some of the nastier shit). I wouldn't go so far as to call it toxic but it definitely isn't something I'd want to put in my body on a daily basis.
Highly interested, willing to pay fees and because a forum member! Do lmk

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. C @ charris4187: Hello room. Hope all are staying cool and hydrated. It is already HOT here in this city. Peace.
  2. Shibnib @ Shibnib: Happy Friday!
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: Good morning DBG Fam me & the team hope you have a great friday & an amazing weekend 🤘
  4. CnC5 @ CnC5: Good morning DBG Fam me & the team hope you have a great friday & an amazing weekend 🤘
  5. CalFresh @ CalFresh: 8/1/24 - SICK Hi Everyone: I am taking a sick day today. Sorry fort he late nottice, but I was up late working and just now awoke with a fever and other symptoms. I should be able to dispatch all current orders by tomorrow as I have a friend coming to help. I will keep everyone posted on order status. My apologies!
  6. CnC5 @ CnC5: How about we all learn how to use PGP and then we wont have to worry about temp.pm privnote etc... learning pgp is easy as learning how to use crypto 😀
  7. Jason @ Jason: Hey guys if you need some i have some 😀
  8. moneymanmike @ moneymanmike: also happy to see you all, hope you had a good week
  9. moneymanmike @ moneymanmike: @Admin
  10. moneymanmike @ moneymanmike: @Admin
  11. moneymanmike @ moneymanmike: can we get some official rules to the shoutbox so i understand what i can and cant say so i dont get banned
  12. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Hello......hello.....is this thing on? Sorry bro, i dont have an answer for you. But someone is hearing you.
  13. Codeuser4 @ Codeuser4: Chemiverse.ca leave DBG?
  14. Codeuser4 @ Codeuser4: Hello
  15. UFOtofu @ UFOtofu: Nice @bigblueallda !! Totally ridiculous that they even thought about discontinuing wrestling in the Olympics! It is a stable (back when UFC started to go mainstream: the talk of discontinuing wrestling was a major subject (due to UFC’s wrestling-based athletes, a la Matt Hughes, Randy Corture) 🤼‍♂️🤼🤼‍♀️
  16. B @ bigblueallda: @UFOtofu They definitely still have wrestling. I believe it may come on this evening or afternoon.
  17. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Rise and shine gang
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: I tried reaching out to temp.pm yesterday with the email they have listed in their canary asking why it hasn't been updated and they haven't replied to me (so far)
  19. Ghost666 @ Ghost666: Goodmorning everyone
  20. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: There's a site called temp-pm.c0m, guess that's an impostor too
Back