2-METHYL-AP-237

bigjackchen

VENDOR ACCOUNT
2-METHYL-AP-237 is an opioid analgesic drug that was widely used in China to treat pain in cancer patients as of 1986.It is one of the most potent compound among a series of analgesic acyl piperazines compounds first synthesized and reported in Japan in the 1970s.

2-METHYL-AP-237 has analgesic potency comparable to that of morphine but with a relatively higher therapeutic index.

The drug were initially claimed to be a non-narcotic analgesic. However, subsequent studies have shown 2-METHYL-AP-237 and similar acyl piperazines to be potent and selective agonists of μ-opioid receptor (MOR) with relatively low affinity for the δ-opioid receptor and the κ-opioid receptor. In accordance with these studies, results from the intravenous self-administration experiments in rats showed that 2-METHYL-AP-237 has a marked reinforcing effect with tolerance and dependence quickly developing. In addition, the morphine antagonist naloxone reverses the effect of AP-237 and precipitates withdrawal symptoms in 2-METHYL-AP-237 treated rats further indicating a mechanism of analgesia mediated via selective agonist activity at μ-opioid receptors.

here is a review that a guy in  TN reported for your reference:
It is less caustic than 237 (even though 237 is only the tiniest bit caustic), but I can take more AMKD than I do 237, yet it still feels not as strong as the 237. Even at 80mg.
Also, the duration is definitely shorter. The comedown was harsher too, felt shitty man.
As for safety, I took a lot, with practically 0 side effects.
I would say 237 beats both AMKD & ODSMT
BUY
BUT*
If youbare interested in euphoria, it is:

237>AKMD>ODSMT
If youbare interested in duration with slight euphoria: 237> ODSMT>AKMD
they are all quite safe
Surprisingly safe
Well actually, ODSMT beats 237 slightly in duration, but 237 is so much better in every other area it still wins.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back