.20+orders trrc

• Thread starter Thread starter Sbcat631
  • Start date Start date
S

Sbcat631

Trrc in 2020 was almost perfect. I had one issue when they switched bv to Spanish shipping they swiftly fixed the issue and stopped shipping from spain. Most peoples issues were solved with that alone. The rest of the year I lost a 10g pack from nov. Received a pack from. Dec. So the nov. Pack was surely gone... they offered a reship for a reasonable price so I went for it...

People are quick to call the selective scammers but in my experience this is not true. I think a lot of packs are found before they even enter the destination country. Trrc is legit. Their quality can indeed fluctuate but how could it not... the sheer volume they handle makes it difficult especially because they do not produce the chem themselves. They rely on the manufacturer's word. I'm not sure if they test for sure but it's a grime business and bait n switch is common when it comes to chinese labs. Trrc does their best.

I will update when my reship arrives. I will also be testing chem.eu more spaincitysales.net and a few others.

I might even test the water with cool chems again.

Happy new year 

@Sbcat631 I also had a reship January 12th to the US from trrc... Did you get your pack yet? I am still waiting. Thanks

@Sbcat631 I also had a reship January 12th to the US from trrc... Did you get your pack yet? I am still waiting. Thanks
I had a reship on 1/14 and another small order sent 1/21. The second order arrived. The reship (expensive one) has yet to. I have list hope

I had a reship on 1/14 and another small order sent 1/21. The second order arrived. The reship (expensive one) has yet to. I have list hope
I'm losing hope. I might try a re-shipper soon. I'm also trying some chinese a-pihp. I heard it's pretty good shit. If it is I hope the chinese keep stocking it for a while. Trrc's big crystal batch since it changed isnt so great. It feels more harmful then normal php. I also have md-php freebase coming. If it even makes it I hope its ok

I feel like I spoke too soon with this lol. A lot of people got shit landing already but not me

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back