2013 Nfl Season

JustChiilin

Best time of the year is almost upon us.......  Predications on who wins the Super Bowl?

Cincinnati Bengals
Just giving you a hard time, LOL. Actually, Andy Dalton may prove to be the best value draft pick among QB's in the last 30 years, outside of Tom Brady in what, the 6th round? Would be nice to see the I-74 crew back in contention.

You been hittin' the MM supply already this morning Hikes?! LOL
LOL! Maybe a little. I do like Dalton's progression so far. He's gotta work on his confidence and just throw it up for AJ Green to get. I'm not really expecting Super Bowl but a playoff win and 2 steeler beat downs would be nice.

LOL! Maybe a little. I do like Dalton's progression so far. He's gotta work on his confidence and just throw it up for AJ Green to get. I'm not really expecting Super Bowl but a playoff win and 2 steeler beat downs would be nice.
Couldn't agree more Hikes. Dalton was a real steal for the orange and black attack, and a division title wouldn't surprise me at all. I'm a horseshoe fan myself, but as long as they aren't playing the Colts, I always pull for my boys in the Nati. I have many old friends in Indian Hill and had an office in Blue Ash for many years, so I'm glad to see them back in the hunt.

Couldn't agree more Hikes. Dalton was a real steal for the orange and black attack, and a division title wouldn't surprise me at all. I'm a horseshoe fan myself, but as long as they aren't playing the Colts, I always pull for my boys in the Nati. I have many old friends in Indian Hill and had an office in Blue Ash for many years, so I'm glad to see them back in the hunt.
The Wookie's got ties to the Nati! What a small world. Born and Raised myself. I grew up in Mason up by Kings Island. I've always kept an eye on the colts myself. Always loved the older(and much better) Manning brother. I'm expecting big things from Luck this season also. Seems like that franchise has a knack for drafting great QB's with awesome longevity!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Wookie's got ties to the Nati! What a small world. Born and Raised myself. I grew up in Mason up by Kings Island. I've always kept an eye on the colts myself. Always loved the older(and much better) Manning brother. I'm expecting big things from Luck this season also. Seems like that franchise has a knack for drafting great QB's with awesome longevity!
Indeed he does my friend, big time! In fact, the majority of my professional life after the NHL was centered in greater Cincinnati until we sold our servicing portfolio and some other elements of the company before the commercial real estate market fell apart in 2006. As chief credit officer, I had somewhat of a window seat to the market, and could see what was coming down the road, so we were some of the luckier ones who got out in time. Anyway, I have a ton of great old friends and clients over there from the transportation industry, Proctor & Gamble, the Reds, and of course, Who Dey Nation! How awesome is that? A new Nati friend right here on DBG!  /default_biggrin.png

Well, just thought I'd try and jump start the NFL thread with the latest scandal news from TMZ, which just so happens to involve my Colts and their recently acquired running back, Trent Richardson. Apparently someone is shopping an orgy tape involving T-Rich and 3 women. Gee, go figure. A celebrity sex tape.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/12/trent-richardson-sex-tape-indianapolis-colts/

Anyway, I found this quote in the TMZ article amusing:

"We've seen the footage -- let's just say Trent's got a lot in common with the Colts mascot, if you catch our drift."

Not sure what they mean by that, because it's certainly not the blue balls or the hairy palms!

2s11yxx.jpg

Well, just thought I'd try and jump start the NFL thread with the latest scandal news from TMZ, which just so happens to involve my Colts and their recently acquired running back, Trent Richardson. Apparently someone is shopping an orgy tape involving T-Rich and 3 women. Gee, go figure. A celebrity sex tape.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/12/trent-richardson-sex-tape-indianapolis-colts/

Anyway, I found this quote in the TMZ article amusing:

"We've seen the footage -- let's just say Trent's got a lot in common with the Colts mascot, if you catch our drift."

Not sure what they mean by that, because it's certainly not the blue balls or the hairy palms!

2s11yxx.jpg
TMZ is always good for a quick dose of subtlety.

Thanks for the laugh Jewy

TMZ is always good for a quick dose of subtlety.

Thanks for the laugh Jewy
Indeed ma'am, that they are LOL! And my pleasure, that's why I'm here. Don't forget the Thursday matinee performance, and make sure to tip your waitresses and bartenders!

Erik Walden headbutts Delanie Walker; Walker throws punch; both allowed to keep playing

write upon Colts just sharing on Yahoo  news.

kk

Erik Walden headbutts Delanie Walker; Walker throws punch; both allowed to keep playing

write upon Colts just sharing on Yahoo  news.

kk
Yeah, I was watching the game. Walden is lucky he didn't get ejected (and should have been), and extremely lucky he probably won't be suspended. His wallet's going to take a big hit though. Stout fine is a certainty. Roger doesn't play around with that type of thing.

Hey Jewy,

I do not remember if I have asked you if the Colts play the Patriots?  Or are they 2 different divisions?

Your Boston friend /default_tongue.png

KK

Hey Jewy,

I do not remember if I have asked you if the Colts play the Patriots?  Or are they 2 different divisions?

Your Boston friend /default_tongue.png

KK
Different divisions within the AFC, although they always played every year during the Manning days. Now that he's gone, no more Manning - Brady rivalry, so no more games scheduled, other than the annual divisional rotation. With 4 divisions per conference, you play all the teams in the other divisions once every 3rd year on a rotating basis. I think we played the Pats on the road last year, but would have to look. If so, it'll be another 3 years before we see you guys again.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back