2015 NFL Season

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Who's gonna win the Super Bowl this year?  My Vikes are looking strong, undefeated in the pre-season which means diddy-swat.  But with AP in the backfield and TB at QB, we definitely a contender.  With Green Bay's #1 receiver out for the season, even better.  But GB always is at the top with Rodgers. 

Who else thinks their team has a chance?  Here's your chance to talk the talk. 

Rotax

The Vikings huh? Hey, stranger things have happened and I've always liked them.

My husband is a big 49ers fan but they looked like they were going down hill instead of up. Me? I'm kind of looking for a new team after being a Jets fan for years, after Michael Vick (thank God he's gone) and butt fumbles and generally being a joke; I had to move on.

Who knows? Maybe the Vikings will be my new team.

Vick signed with the Steelers as a back up.  If I had to guess, Seattle wants revenge and will go go go all the way/

Patriots are gonna repeat (I hope haha)  Worried about the brady suspension but I think they will be fine.  I'm just pumped that the season is right around the corner.  Love NFL sundays!  But yeah I think vikings should be solid, AP is back and I think Bridgewater will become a legit NFL QB.  I cant blame you for dumping the Jets 2earls, they are a complete mess

Patriots are gonna repeat (I hope haha)  Worried about the brady suspension but I think they will be fine.  I'm just pumped that the season is right around the corner.  Love NFL sundays!  But yeah I think vikings should be solid, AP is back and I think Bridgewater will become a legit NFL QB.  I cant blame you for dumping the Jets 2earls, they are a complete mess
I'm normally very loyal to my teams. The Jets are the only ones I have ever dumped. Last season I lost interest in football and I don't want that to happen! Would rather get with a new team. Sorry but it won't be the Pats. Too many years of routing against them

haha I hear ya, I have friends who are jets fans and they are just about ready to give up on them too.  Being a Pats fan I love how pathetic the Jets are.  Its almost like a 3 team division because the jets are never a threat to win the division haha.  I am a little worried about miami though, they are looking pretty solid

Vikings have got a little curse going on right now...   you guys need to find some voodoo doctor or some kind of exorcism or something to take things to the next level.   Oh yeah... need a good quarterback...that wouldn't hurt  LOL. Adrian can't do it by himself....

Hey, my Jets won their opener! Maybe they aren't awful any more. 49ers won too so happy fans here.

Whats everyone's predictions for week 4? Has anyone been paying attention to the Raiders?I'm liking the young core they have! Haven't been excited to watch them in a long time. Any raider fans on here?

Hey, my Jets won their opener! Maybe they aren't awful any more. 49ers won too so happy fans here.
Haha 2earls, I guess your Jets aren't as bad as I thought!!  I don't know what you thought about Shrex Ryan but I think they are much better off without him running his mouth week after week.  They still need a QB but man do they have a good defense.  Coming from a Pats fan I can't believe I just complimented the Jets! (Shhh, don't tell anyone)/default_ohmy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thrilled to be rid of Rex Ryan and pity the Buffalo fans stuck with him now.

At least we have what we've been looking for.... hope. Plus, being rid of Vick and Ryan has brought me back.      Growing up in the Bay Area, always have had a soft spot for the Raiders. Hope they can rebuild too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back