2cb and MXiPr

Dxdt

I'm getting both of these rcs this week. 

Has anyone any familiarity with them and any advice,?

The MXiPr is pretty straight forward as far as a disso goes.  On the sedative side of things.  I have mostly mixed it with something more peppy like dck or opce, tho for HR sake i feel like i need to say be wary of mixing anything.  Def read the psychonaut or trippywiki on it.  Both have excellent info always! Reports of it causing Rhabdomyolysis.  Very rare.  I believe theres a report of that on reddit if you google it.  Cant remember for certain.  As always start low to get a feel and avoid excessive redosing.  I think i started at 4mg and the most i ever did was 30mg i think.  I think ive usually mixed 20 of it with 20-30 dck for a nice time. 

As far as the 2cb i would DEFINITELY reagent test with multiple reagents to confirm its real.  Lots of fake shit.

Let us know how everything goes and stay safe!

Yeah thats the one ive tried it with that blends the best.  Its been a minute tho.  Had good results mixing with dmxe too.  And yeah DCK is def top 3 as far as dissos, and yeah you have to take mad breaks.  But pure bliss when its working.....

Last edited by a moderator:
@DoomKitty

noob when it comes to dissociatives

what are the most functional in your opinion: 

what are the most recreational in your opinion: 

ive tried Special k@y

2dfck

and dfck

Honestly the only ones id really call functional are 2fdck and k3t.  Semi functional would be dck, mxipr, ephinidine, mxp.  non-functional would be all the pcp/pce analogues.  Im forgetting a bunch of others lol.  As for fun it just depends what youre going for.  Id rather k3t than 2f, tho ive mixed 2f with other more speedy ones to chill them out.  Good Dck is my go to for sure.  I love 3-meo-pcp but its truly a demon and not to be fucked with.  Opce is amazing for a wild psychedelic ride.  Def preplan the vibe for that one.  I really like dmxe.  lots of euphoria for me and doesnt last heaps long so is good for those times when you dont really need your fun lasting for hours and hours.  Had really good times with 3-ho-pcp but again all the pcp/pce analogues are fucking demons and the line between fun and manic episode can be very thin.  Only play with if you are capable of not redosing.  I havent tried all the new pcp analogues but i also havent heard any good reports really.  Saw that hxe made a debut but also heard it was trash.  Too bad on that, it was really gassed up to be a star. 

@DoomKitty good harm reduction info.. 

never redose this stuff really i just love the 2dcfck 

hard to find but its like ket lite … mood boost wears off but helps depression etc 

obvs with no tolerance taking 500 mg is going to khole ya 

sweet spot for me is 90/120 functionally 

visuals but can not be destroyed 

music is amazing 

seeing double lol 

so hard to find though 

ive always stacked when taking 2f.  seems to work better for me that way.  like 30mg then 20m later another 25 and so forth up to your spot.  never liked the hole with it so never take high amounts.  i havent had to buy any in a long while thankfully, but yeah i rarely see it domestic ever since china stopped labbing it. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back