2fma

I think 2-FMA is gone from the US unfortunately, but 4F-MPH is better and more available in my opinion anyway. If you haven't tried it yet and you like 2-FMA. You should give it a try. I just wish I could find some FluAlp in the US. It seems hard to find atm.

Is 4F-MPH functional ? I use the 2fma kinda like a performance enhacer for work 
Yes, I would say it is very functional & probably better for work or studying if that's what you're using it for. It also has more euphoria to it than 2-FMA. And the come down isn't anything to be worried about like adderall. It's a ritalin analog, so best way I can describe it is it's like ritalin with more euphoria and no shitty come down. 2-FMA just kind kept me up with some energy, which wasn't bad I guess. I would definitely give it a try. It's easily available in the US & very reasonably priced.

I love 2-fma as a functional stim. I'm not much of a stim person. After reading this, I ordered some 4F-MPH to try......not funtional for me. I had really bad anxiety. Might have been the vendor or my personal chemistry.....

@sp.k Iam prone to anxiety but wanted to possibly try a functional stim to help with depression/motivation. did you find 2 eff emm ehh to be okay?

@sp.k Iam prone to anxiety but wanted to possibly try a functional stim to help with depression/motivation. did you find 2 eff emm ehh to be okay?
Yes. I found it to be more than okay. I too am prone to anxiety. I also get panic attacks...I take prescription Klon for it. I found that 2fma gave me a boost...kind of a push. And did not interfere with the efficacy of my meds.

@sp.k ill deff add this to my list to try! it can be so hard to find the right stim for people prone to anxiety like us. thanks for the feedback it really helps! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back