2MAP Tachycardia

Conjecture00

What's up everyone!

Hope everyone is well. Just wanted to write up a brief experience/warning about a side effect I encountered after redosing through a binge day on 2MAP. (Stupid, I know...)

So last weekend, I was having a good day and redosing more than I should have looking back on it in retrospect. The batch I have is good, not overly caustic like some reports I have seen. I also doubt it was contamination... this is simply a side effect.

Anyways, towards the end of the day, I redosed chasing the peak... all of a sudden, my heart went into overdrive. I clocked the pulse rate at 180bpm+. The tachycardia episode lasted about 30 minutes, where I was just meditating and breathing in and out... eventually it passed, but it was concerning. Afterwards, it left me in a very strange brain fog and I was spent.

I highly doubt this was a panic attack... I'm not prone to those and am a very laid back guy. It was simply like a switch was thrown and my heart took off. I have now read up that certain opioids are being found to actually prolong the QT interval of the heart, and things such as tachycardia and AFib are very real scenarios at different doses with different opioids... so perhaps 2MAP does this as well, at higher doses.

Just wanted to write this up as a precaution for anyone researching this chem... be careful, and respect redosing at higher levels!

Later 

So glad you wrote this up so others can be aware.  Cant tell you how many times ive had a bizarre reaction to something and been so grateful when i found the random post on BL or Erowid or Reddit where someone also had the same negative experience/reaction.   Or when i already had read many reaction reports so i knew in advance what could happen and could prepare.     Sorry that happened and glad you made it through!  2map is the devil imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah definitely, that's why I wrote it up... so others could be aware. This chem already has a litany of side effects wrote up about it, but I haven't seen any about my particular experience.

I saw one about it seemed to induce "anxiety", and I have to agree. Even at lower doses I have noticed and recorded a significant BP and pulse increase, and felt a little "wired", but with opiate like effects too... it's a very odd feeling.

I myself am done with this one after what happened. A little caustic, no huge deal... but when it starts messing with the ticker to the extent it did, that's where I draw the line.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back