3-Cl-PCP vs FXE

k33tr01

Anyone tried both? wanna get one for the most bang for my buck i heard 3-Cl-PCP was surprising good but not maybe trip reports

Not much info on FXE, at all would be great before i pull the plug. I was so big in the  in MXE hey day and idk how familiar they are but i did love 3-meo-pcp which i was told 3-Cl-PCP is a warm feeling and not as manic that's for search

any insight be much helpful

Wanna best trip of your time , you got to try 2C-B and it does not take much at all! Fun experience for sure🤩 so cool lke mild Molly and Mild acid trip combined ----Man the late Mr. A  Shulgin was GOD of Chems ---wow thank him for everything!

FXee is superior to 3cl in my opinion. Nothing is a gonna be as good as mxee was, but it gets pretty close. 

@k33tr01 did you get 3cl pcp from Albion by any chance? Wondering if it's worth an order. Fxe it's supposed to be good
@Randomuser I haven't tried any of albions 3-cl or 3-fl, I did try it from one of my other go to vendors tho. I didnt care for either myself. Need to much, doesnt last very long, price, better dissos already available (n cheaper per dose /  better effects). For analog dissos what I've enjoyed most probably in this order or super close to it. MXE number 1 always, 3-ho-pcp, DMXE,3-ho-pce, FXE, 2f-dck, 3-meo-pcp. I do enjoy most of the analogs over Ketamine, I'd drop ketamine in between FXE and 2f-dck. I haven't tried O-PCE,DCK, 3-me-pcp yet. All that seems to be available is FXE which im not to sad about but 3-ho and, DMXE are hands down much better IME. If you want some decent 3-cl and 3-fl reports check out nervewing trip reports. But if your going with albion either way he has FXE, i'd highly recommend that over either. like i said this is just from my experience and my personal taste. Hopefully DMXE and or 3-ho-pcp come back. "fingers crossed". also DCK cause i havent tried it. But right now domestic not looking so great.

@Randomuser I haven't tried any of albions 3-cl or 3-fl, I did try it from one of my other go to vendors tho. I didnt care for either myself. Need to much, doesnt last very long, price, better dissos already available (n cheaper per dose / better effects). For analog dissos what I've enjoyed most probably in this order or super close to it. MXE number 1 always, 3-ho-pcp, DMXE,3-ho-pce, FXE, 2f-dck, 3-meo-pcp. I do enjoy most of the analogs over Ketamine, I'd drop ketamine in between FXE and 2f-dck. I haven't tried O-PCE,DCK, 3-me-pcp yet. All that seems to be available is FXE which im not to sad about but 3-ho and, DMXE are hands down much better IME. If you want some decent 3-cl and 3-fl reports check out nervewing trip reports. But if your going with albion either way he has FXE, i'd highly recommend that over either. like i said this is just from my experience and my personal taste. Hopefully DMXE and or 3-ho-pcp come back. "fingers crossed". also DCK cause i havent tried it. But right now domestic not looking so great.
Gratitude for the in depth response. Wondering if you’re still active and what the scene is currently like. I’ve seen Albion’s current stock with the 3fpcp, but I’m more interested in o-pce and various 3-ho’s and 3-meo’s

@k33tr01 did you get 3cl pcp from Albion by any chance? Wondering if it's worth an order. Fxe it's supposed to be good
Oh man, Albion was my go-to back in the day for 3-fpm. Or maybe it was IMDRC (RIP). I think it was IMDRC come to think of it. Best 3f I'd ever had :cry:

Anyway, I've been having a blast with FXE. My only prior experience with dissos was DCK a long time ago. FXE seems to have a shorter duration, although some seem to disagree (could be my Rx meds?). It's also not sedating (low dose is great to watch alongside a movie or an album). ALthough some vendors seem to sell a stimulant version, which isn't my thing with dissos.

Last night, I lost 60-70 mg in my dissosed out state because I had placed my dose placed in a bottle cap ready to plug. I then tipped to bottle cap upside down thinking it was my nasal spray bottle 😭

I enjoy eating a small amount (5mg) of the 3f and going about my day. It’s so neutral and flat, i don’t get maniacal on it. Just puts me back a few paces inside myself and my vision pretty.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back