3-FLUORO-PCP

Acquired this with hope that it might be comparable to 3-ho-pcp.  Not even close.   Tried 4 experiments with two ingestion methods;   oral and plugged.   Started low at first plugged 5mg ... nothing.  brought it up 10mg more --- nothing.   Up to 20mg more for a total of 35mg -- slightly off baseline. 

Over the next few days tried orally.  First two doses 20mg each.  First 20mg dose produced some results after 1.5 hours -- long come up.   A slight fleeting euphoria that was probably just confused for an alteration of consciousness and what I would call a typical disso wonkiness.    Added another 20mg to mix and similar results, but nothing enjoyable.   There was no desire to go higher and NO desire to mix anything else in.  It had some dopamine activity that manifested in some talkativeness and a sort of disinhibited vibe that you would get with alcohol, but again not as enjoyable -- really a similar wonk could be gotten with DXM I believe.   Over the next two days tried to integrate this into a low-level day buzz, but those two days both ended in dysphoria -- bad as in regret that I wasted time out of my life taking it.   After stopping I noticed no negative after-effects the following day -- so that's a positive I guess.

Any time I have to fight with a substance and have a conversation with myself where I'm psyching myself into believing something good is going on when it's not is the kiss of death.   I tossed the remainder.

This one didn't even come close to my requirements for a decent disso.  3-HO-PCP still fits that bill somewhat that it can be used daily in very low doses with judicious breaks before things go south with your speech and several other tells.    I like dissos where things become interesting; movies, conversation, reading, projects, learning new things, etc. And when you wake up and say -- 'let's do that again'.   That was MXE.   Of course if you can end your day on a  beautiful HOLE -- your choice of course, all the bettter.

it seems like  modern science if failing miserably at producing anything  close to an MXE replacement.   It's sad, but aggain if you want to re-live what a decent disso was, go to the 20+ BL threads with 1000s of positive posts. 

I see 3-F-PCP ending up in the bargain bin right next to MXPr.

Thanks for the nice wrightup ....was about to pick up 10 grams... 
My thing is I'm not here to discourage anybody because everybody is different.   For example:  I hate 3-meo-pcp while others see it as religion.  So, maybe try a small amount see what you think, but man, I was thoroughly underwhelmed and disappointed.   Since the MXE ban there have been very,very few dissos I've enjoyed or could vouch for.   

All the best.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back