3-fpm

Seems to come and go in many areas as far as availability.    Becoming hard to find lately.  Anyone have a favorite spot to aquire?  

I absolutely love the benefits of this chem, when not overdone or abused it can give quite a productive boost in mood and performance. 

Anybody love this as much as I do? 

Looks like it's on the new list from the commie W.H.O. to be snuffed out. Probably THE most functional amph. analog out there, from what I've read. So, of course... anyways.

I'm looking for domestic vendors, no BTC/crypto is my pref. Any leads? Gotta be SOMEONE around.

I'm currently trying to learn BTC to not just open up my options but also where I can get access to the real list of vendors here (so please dont reply with that) but in the meantime, I'm trying to stock up on this chem before it all disappears.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m also interested in source for this or something similar?  Thank you

I know Rarechems has it.  Also, remember that sourcing via PM is against forum rules!!

@7ohmbro  Posting your email address is against forum rules as well, and an excellent way to get scammed. 
Yeah—even aside from following forum decorum, I would suggest you delete that post ASAP or your tuta account will get wrecked with spam.

Plus donating to the forum is like $10 or something.  You'll get waaaay more than you money's worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
@7ohmbro Google "BTC ATM" to see if there are any in your area—that's probably easiest.  (I live in a town of like 100,000, and we have two BTC ATMs).  Alternatively, coinbase is super, super easy.  CEX.IO was a huge pain, but coinbase is totally different.  If you start right now, you'll probably have BTC ready so spend in like 30 minutes.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back