3-HO-PCE experience first time

superamoeba

1500hrs: insufflutaed ~15-20mg, pretty clean, not much nasal irritation.

1515hrs: first feelings, light feelings in my whole body.

1545hrs: body feels pretty relaxed and not “numb” but more “anesthetized”, only downside so far is a reduced amount of motor control especially when walking.

1630hrs: full effects set in and I feel pretty couch locked, but in a good mood and I feel pretty anesthetized, but happy at the same time — mostly the rest of the night was much like this; listening to music was wonderful! And taking a nice hot shower before bed about 6 hrs after dosing was also quite pleasant.
Overall, the experience was quite enjoyable, but I DEFINITELY ADVISE CAUTION, this compound has the potentcy of flubromazolam but just doesn’t last as long. I recommend as long as you can do it responsibly. Can even be therapeutic(To a responsible user).

2200hrs: finally fell asleep into a great, deep, restful sleep with little to no grogginess the following morning.

OVERALL: 9/10

Hope this is helpful

Best regards,

super amoeba

If you've had it, how does it compare to 4hopeeceepee? How about 2fdceekay? More euphoric, less euphoric? Stimy? Sedating? Able to hole on? I'm trying to make a dicision between a few things and weighing the pros and cons. leaning towards the 4ho over 2f just for the shear value, but 2f so close to ket has me on the fence eve if it doesnt last me as long. 

If you've had it, how does it compare to 4hopeeceepee? How about 2fdceekay? More euphoric, less euphoric? Stimy? Sedating? Able to hole on? I'm trying to make a dicision between a few things and weighing the pros and cons. leaning towards the 4ho over 2f just for the shear value, but 2f so close to ket has me on the fence eve if it doesnt last me as long. 
I enjoyed the 3-HO-PCE quite a bit, but it last a long time compared to ketamine, or 2FDCK. 
I have no basis for comparison though. The only dissos I have done are ketamine, PCP, 3-HO-PCE, and Methoxetamine, so I hesitate to comment on anything I don’t have personal experience with but the 2FDCK is getting good reviews, But could you possible provide me some info on this 4-HO-PCPE??? Never heard of it but interesting.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back