3-ho-pcp

Just any reliable vendor offering 3-ho-pcp.   I have used Dragon Eric in past but he is out.  I have also used Long Flourish to order Etizolam and they doubled my order and included a free gram of Fluaprazolam. They used to list 3-ho and I emailed them about it and they said the lab did not have the necessary chems for it and now they    have removed it from their site, so at least they are honest.    There was another Chinese site called The Grateful Chemicals of course alluding to the Grateful Dead and they claimed to have it but now there site is no longer up.

I just got scammed big time by this site: 

https://brcshops.com/      They have a very slick site but I was careless and took the bait and now out $160 bitcoin.

I checked Lizard Labs and they are now producing DCK which has been my all time fave but they are wholesale only and don't ship to USA but it seems some vendors who ship to USA would buy this from them and make it available.

So glad to see this site is finally active.  I was lucky enough to get on the old RC Sources subreddit before it was purged.  I have been on Chemforum, https://www.chemforum.org/portal.php but they have such anal rules that it is a difficult site to use.

So I am just chatting up here to encourage more activity.  And try and find a good source of 3-ho-pcp.

Thanks to the Admins for making this site available and easy to use.   I hope I am not breaking any rules, if so, I will comply.

I already posted on your other post about this but ill post here as well.  Most NL vendors carry 3-ho-pcp.  I usually use trrc and get my pack in about 7 days.  Just buy small quantities (2g or less imo).  LizardLabs has a "retailers" page where you can find places that resell their stuff.  I highly doubt anyone has DCK even if its listed on Lizards site as something they make, though i've heard rumors it may come back by end of year.  But as we know there's always rumors teasing us about new (or returning) RCs.  There is a vendor mentioned in the recommend a vendor section called CCResearch that carries it.  i just got a pack from them but haven't tested for quality yet.  Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
I already posted on your other post about this but ill post here as well.  Most NL vendors carry 3-ho-pcp.  I usually use trrc and get my pack in about 7 days.  Just buy small quantities (2g or less imo).  LizardLabs has a "retailers" page where you can find places that resell their stuff.  I highly doubt anyone has DCK even if its listed on Lizards site as something they make, though i've heard rumors it may come back by end of year.  But as we know there's always rumors teasing us about new (or returning) RCs.  There is a vendor mentioned in the recommend a vendor section called CCResearch that carries it.  i just got a pack from them but haven't tested for quality yet.  Hope this helps
Ditto.  I used DE too and he's unfortunately out.   trrc and smokeys will come through.   I've found their 3-ho to be different.  I prefer smokes a little better, but hey they're all legit and reasonably fast.  If anybody knows of dck or mxe ... lordy let us know!   Good luck. 

Ditto.  I used DE too and he's unfortunately out.   trrc and smokeys will come through.   I've found their 3-ho to be different.  I prefer smokes a little better, but hey they're all legit and reasonably fast.  If anybody knows of dck or mxe ... lordy let us know!   Good luck. 
Havent tried Smokeys.  Interested in what you feel the differences are?

Havent tried Smokeys.  Interested in what you feel the differences are?

Hi.  There is first a difference in appearance ... smokes is more sand like texture -- fine grained where trrc is more powdered.   As far as qualitative difference I found smokes more sedating where trrcs 1st gives me the mania that is quite enjoyable.   They're both nice depending on what a researcher is looking for.     I pushed it as far as I could go with it really, ears whistling, tolerance, etc.   The anti-depressant properties of 3-ho as simply incredible.  You'll get a week tailwind just from small use.   Just an opinion of course.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back