3 types of nep at trrc. anyone research them all?

The cheap Chinese NEP powder is listed on the site having 80%nep and 20%eutylone.

Emailed to confirm and bought a g because if thats the case then sign me up for all.... its prolly hep and euty tho lol we shall see.

The EU NEP is good after a good wash/recrystallization. Chinese is shit, crystal is about as good as EU after a proper wash. have had all 3

The EU NEP is good after a good wash/recrystallization. Chinese is shit, crystal is about as good as EU after a proper wash. have had all 3
I am interested in this process and know nothing about it.  Does it really make a discernible difference that is worth the effort?  Is it possible to lose a lot of product in a wash?   Just looking at a substance, how do you tell if it needs a wash or not?   How come it doesn't come prepared this way for us?  Or does it sometimes??   Thanks for your patience with the noob questions.  (Not actually a noob at all, just new to this process.) 

I am interested in this process and know nothing about it.  Does it really make a discernible difference that is worth the effort?  Is it possible to lose a lot of product in a wash?   Just looking at a substance, how do you tell if it needs a wash or not?   How come it doesn't come prepared this way for us?  Or does it sometimes??   Thanks for your patience with the noob questions.  (Not actually a noob at all, just new to this process.)

The EU NEP absolutely made huge difference after the wash. first I wash using 99% isopropyl alcohol, 91% min, by dumping the solution thru a coffee filter. once this has evaporated/recrystallized, I scrape and do the same with distilled water. It made a huge difference to me, and anybody that tried the before and after. I wouldn't bother with the China batch at all, and the NF crystal batch is good to go, imo.

The 80% nep 20% eutylone batch is 100% HEP the fine white powder that seems to be inactive.

@Sp001e the one they sent me from China wasn't even that batch, shit was like hep, but made me feel like I was suffocating afterward. Like it seemed straight up toxic within 10 mins research

Did you get it tested or is that speculation? I agree that it is far from %80 NEP and, though not completely inactive, I wouldn't be surprised if it was HEP.

Did you get it tested or is that speculation? I agree that it is far from %80 NEP and, though not completely inactive, I wouldn't be surprised if it was HEP.
@abort000 if you have any slight familiarity with NEP, HEP is extremely distinguishable. Even 80/20 NEP to eutylone would be great compared to HEP. I could be totally wrong, but I don't think you need any testing to determine that it is HEP. maybe to determine the difference between NEH or NEP conclusively, but HEP is one of a kind, ime, and easily distinguishable.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back