4-aco-dmt

Lift

I've been searching for a legitimate source for 4-aco-dmt, and coming up blank. I've followed up with multiple vendors referenced on the the forums here, however most of the references are old (over a year). A couple of the vendor sites listed are either gone, of out of stock.

I've checked, and for here in the USA, 4-aco-dmt is not a scheduled drug or a controlled substance, however it could be prosecuted under the analog law. But it seems odd that multiple vendors are all out of stock at the same time.

So, I am respectfully asking if anyone here can provide a current and trustworthy vendor for this product.

For reference, I have Asperger's syndrome and major depressive disorder. My purpose with this rc is with regards to it's potential benefit in resolving PTSD and depressive symptoms.

Thanks,

Lift

I have some ideas but let me verify first.  I keep a list of banned or sanctioned foreign commercial exporters and its very helpful. Integrated Consolodated List for many sanctions and drug control or AML laws violations. China and all them participate and I’ve seen vendors go from good to exit scam or fake products, especially from what I’m hearing lately.  I think several major Chinese raw manufacturers were black listed. China has a new import/export long range development plan that in part wants to update their image: no counterfeit clothing or low ticket IP appropriation. They want higher industry and higher rep (licensing be damned, and ownership rights be shit upon, of course. But biologics and medical devices, and so presumably drugs, will be manufacturing they hope to do more of and need less doing it. This has shifted major business parks around in several shipping zones.)

I think this has now opened up the once prudish Algeria to a market for $$ on licensing applications for foreign drugs. They just began allowing subsidiaries to hold office there which is nearly a requirement for all EU clinical trials applications and licensure, despite ICH harmonizing these rules many efforts since 2009. But Algeria is not ultra familiar with, or scared, about drug abuse, it costs nothing to register and two weeks is the earliest you can actually get a drug to market. It’s two billion dollars and about ten  years in the US…

honestly, fuck China, and India is starting in with bullshit about crypto and banning certain drugs, meanwhile their ministry of health “FDA equivalent” body is so corrupt and inadequate the country could dominate manufacturing AND research and development; but look at how they turned a blind eye to to generics at Ranbaxy’s manufacturing sites in several countries, including the US. This goes on consistently with FDA inspections finding feces flowing from a closet next to a labelling room - with two guys labelling different doses and no clear separation. Hundreds of batch samples to fake the results of generics evaluation for efficacy - I’m so sure Indian generics are typically awful, but some with ownership of stake from a pharma co usually ensure compliance. Rambaxy was the most prolific in the industry and no safety or quality concerns. China is secretive about theirs. I trust it but because their generally in city-like campuses for various industries and the tools and raw materials are there. Adulteration using these mixers off hours or of label is a thing. The more products a place is listing with durational consistency, the more I trust they don’t leap out from their knowledge base and secure connection illicitly shipping five core products instead of every new fad in RC land. Look increasingly to Bulgaria, Turkey and Algeria. I’m not sure those countries want bad press, but less concern for addiction of Rx meds, less school to be a pharmacist or compound drugs, and enough infrastructure and stability to get a few bigger organizations finding the right exporter management and pricing arrangements to be pressed and manufactured into anything and sold black market or Grey market without customs saying shit to registered importer/exporters. Raw charms must be less prioritized in synthesizing from precursors and such. I am interested where this goes. I have a Belgium friend who can look into the better RC shops with the 5-Meo lines.

I could use some mescaline analogs and lsd analogs. Never had any 3-mmc or even 2cb, so if  anybody has thoughts on good news RCs in general, but empathogenic ones or stims, especially, let’s all reconvene;)

I appreciate the responses to this topic thus far. I've experimented with research chems, and other substances (self medicating) for about 30 years now, and while nothing has provided long term benefit from depression, I have not given up hope.

I've included an image of 4 chems I had picked up a few years ago, but hesitated to use because the conditions just didn't feel right. Recently however, I finally tested the 4-aco-dmt and found it "interesting". I don't know if it is because I have Aspergers Syndrome, or perhaps an odd brain chemistry, but I seem to be incapable of experiencing the pleasant or euphoric sensations that others describe when on drugs, alcohol or research chems.

My experiment with 4-aco-dmt simply made me feel tired and philosophical. My purpose in the test was an attempt to reconcile traumatic events from my past, and hopefully minimize their influence in my present experience.

At 40mg, I had expected to have visuals, or other sensory distortions, however this did not occur. Other than a slight pressure in my head, there was nothing to indicate that I was in an altered state. While I was disappointed, a very interesting thing occurred to me. As I was writing my thoughts regarding the experience, many deeply introspective thoughts spontaneously occurred in my imagination, which overall were emotionally cathartic. My thoughts returned to a time when I was six years of age. A rather traumatic event had just occurred, after which I had been left unconscious. While journaling my thoughts, still under the influence of the substance, I mentally suggested to myself that I needed to accept that I had died emotionally at that time, and allow myself to move on. And it occurred to me that indeed, parts of my psyche had been anchored to that event (actually a series of events), accept that I had died, and allow myself to progress into this current life.

So, while I did not experience the classical experience commonly associated with 4-aco-dmt, I did find what I was looking for. Even so, I feel that this revelation needs to be reinforced, and while a large step, it is still only a step in a much longer journey.

RChems.jpg

I'm assuming that you are asking if vyr3Nnn was the source? Please let me know if not.

I had purchased the chems in the image from an online vendor who is now closed (if I recall correctly, I purchased from lysergi)

I’m also interested. I’ve had the opportunity to get it many times in the past, but never made a move on it for whatever reason. Mushrooms are one of my favorite things, but never tried the aco version. It’s kind of like “the one that got away” for me. Or one of the ones anyway. Lol.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back