4-ACO-DMT

jack is there any way you would be able to pick up 4-ho-mipt?
really hard to find anywhere these days that doesnt restrict shipping to within canada or europe but its definitely still "out there"

really hard to find anywhere these days that doesnt restrict shipping to within canada or europe but its definitely still "out there"
Sorry, friend,we do not sell this substance.

I had it about 3 months ago! Sadly I can't get it anymore 😪

Hi is the website still working? It times out for the past few days

does anyone know if the site is coming back? i just received some really high quality lab supplies from big jack. just want to make sure business is still operating as usual

does anyone know if the site is coming back? i just received some really high quality lab supplies from big jack. just want to make sure business is still operating as usual
Did you get some of the 4acodmt before the ban? I don't think they are shipping/making anymore.

he said on dread last week that we should expect his site as well as longfluorish to return within a month or so otherwise it's business as usual and just use email for the time being.

Did you get some of the 4acodmt before the ban? I don't think they are shipping/making anymore.
4-ho-met is a decent alternative from them (better imho) but there's plenty of 4-aco floating around between other vendors

I've had 4-ho-met a few times. IMO it's not as good as 4acodmt. Very good chem overall though, just not on par with the GOD of tryptamines.

I've had 4-ho-met a few times. IMO it's not as good as 4acodmt. Very good chem overall though, just not on par with the GOD of tryptamines.
to each their own i guess; i actually seem to be a non-responder to the stuff for some reason. let some friends sample multiple batches over the years and they reported the same as you. when i take it, i just get horribly depressed even if my life is going fine. never noticed any typical psychedelia effects.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back