4 Minute Daily Health Boost

Hammerblow

Spammers
Hi guys,

I want us to discuss ideas and health tips we all use on a daily basis.

This is my health shot I make 2-3 times a day. I'll list all ingredients and some of the health benefits. It’s cheap, easy and a consistent natural source of vital vitamins your body will thank you for. 

3 carrots
1 Apple
1 lemon
Beetroot juice
Small piece of ginger root (cleaned).

Blend everything together after chopping onto small pieces and then down the hatch.

APPLE

• contains ployphenols
• high in fiber
• research suggests that Apple's could be as effective as statins
• promotes gut health

CARROT

• high in vitamin A,C,D,E,K magnesium and potassium
• protects eye health
• high in beta carotene
• has been used in Alzheimers study's and shown to reduce cognitive decline via lowering oxidative stress

LEMON

• promotes hydration
• high in vitamin c
• aids in weight loss
• helps prevent kidney stones

GINGER

• reduces nausea,inflammation, and even light to moderate pain
• strong immune booster
• helps reduce cholesterol and maintain healthy blood sugar levels

MY FAVOURITE BEETROOT JUICE

• reduces blood pressure via nitric oxide production
• good for skin health
• very strong anti oxidant
• boosts energy and stamina
• helps with digestion
• low res blood glucose

We really don't always need to reach for big pharma for all the vitamins we need as nature provides us with them all. We just need to take the time to RESEARCH what's out there instead of being told what we should take in pill form let's get some ideas together and help each out.

Peace ✌️ 

Rx

Interesting... to add about your Comment on Big Pharma's Vitamins. Most either contain more or less than what is on the Label as the F.D.A. treats it like a Food and not Drug for Example Vitamin A only comes in 10,000 IU and in Synthetic Form which is the Maximum Daily Amount you can take and you only need like 700-1000IU Daily max 2000IU is Recommended for Natural Vitamin A.

I really enjoy learning and reading your Threads that you keep pumping out.. keep up the good work as these are very helpful Threads. (I really hope I am not breaking some unspoken Rule by making this Post and hence having it Deleted as that's been happening a lot lately.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chill ma man it’s all good. I appreciate the feedback and you that you enjoy the content. I’m UK based different rules for different fools but I know all about big Supplement companies in the states and ‘proprietary blend’ so it’s very helpful if you research and eliminate certain ones. Try to be aware of everything you are putting into your body and you’ll reap the health benefits not just short term but long term too. 

Peace ✌️ 

R

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back