5 letter donation stuck at SD Facility for two weeks

Roxyanne

I sent my boyfriend in San Diego a donation towards his rent ( five letter overnight); It went out for deliver, then alitlle while later, went back to the facility and has not moved in two weeks. Anyone else having these issues with donations to friends on the west coast? I am very hesitant to call and open an investigation into the package without knowing if these are perhaps being seized. Thoughts?

I’ve had INTL packages disappear after SANTA CLARITA (LAX). One showed up 13 months later. Another 2 1/2 months later. Sh** happens… Hang in there 🤙

That has to be definitely frustrating. Hope it works out. Sometimes the craziest things happen usually at the worst times. Hopefully, at some point in time you can let us know everything was all good, and it shakes loose.

1,000,000% feel your pain, @Deepnorth :poop:

That has to be definitely frustrating. Hope it works out. Sometimes the craziest things happen usually at the worst times. Hopefully, at some point in time you can let us know everything was all good, and it shakes loose.

Hi @Roxyanne DM me . I wonder if we have the same BF …. I still don’t
Know if maybe it was picked up or delivered . Same time frame

Hi @Roxyanne DM me . I wonder if we have the same BF …. I still don’t
Know if maybe it was picked up or delivered . Same time frame
I am not sponsored right now so I dont think I can send you a message (or you to me) Did yours ever get resolved or were you able to use another method? I am hesitant of using WU/wire based on what happened 4-5 years ago with those services

I am not sponsored right now so I dont think I can send you a message (or you to me) Did yours ever get resolved or were you able to use another method? I am hesitant of using WU/wire based on what happened 4-5 years ago with those services

Zelle (via bank-to-bank), Western Union, MoneyGram are your cheapest choices.

Crypto accounts is a bit more complicated to start up. COINBASE & CRYTPO.com are user-friend; but your first account (after 1-3 transactions will be placed ON HOLD) to confirm your ID. Hold takes about 2 weeks to unlock.

F***ing annoying, but your $$$ is safe. Just ON HOLD, so start with minimal transfers!

For DBG — I began by using MG. But after a few transactions — I started having trouble sending money. So I’ve been using mainly WU. For many many months now. 20+ transfers. 0 issues.

But crypto is totally safe. It just takes time to built credibility with your provider

Good luck @Roxyanne ✌🏽

Attachments

• 9E5B9277-A9B5-4CC5-92CF-47463B4119BD.png
    9E5B9277-A9B5-4CC5-92CF-47463B4119BD.png
    451.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Zelle (via bank-to-bank), Western Union, MoneyGram are your cheapest choices.

Crypto accounts is a bit more complicated to start up. COINBASE & CRYTPO.com are user-friend; but your first account (after 1-3 transactions will be placed ON HOLD) to confirm your ID. Hold takes about 2 weeks to unlock.

F***ing annoying, but your $$$ is safe. Just ON HOLD, so start with minimal transfers!

Thanks for the info - especially that you are able to use WU without issues. There was a big issue with money transfers about 4 years ago on DBG. Do you have to show ID at WU - using a live agent at a gas station or something like that? I've just been very scared of using it so far and prefer CIM.

Thanks for the info - especially that you are able to use WU without issues. There was a big issue with money transfers about 4 years ago on DBG. Do you have to show ID at WU - using a live agent at a gas station or something like that? I've just been very scared of using it so far and prefer CIM.

@Roxyanne ,

Each location is different (depends on the owners)

Some places only want your account’s phone number (if you have an online account or WU app, which I do).

Some places ask for ID.

Some places will want you to fill out an application (and charge you $20-$30, in-house!!!)

BEST THING TO DO:
- Go to WESTERNUNION.com.
- Do your sending application at home
- Go to your preferred location
- Show ID (Walgreens: asks for phone number only)
- Transfer: $8 (when you prepare at home + loyal points for future discounts)

Good luck @Roxyanne :cool:

PS: Don’t worry about the paranoia. FEDs have more important people to arrest than WESTERN UNION users sending $500 for personal-use medication 💯

@Roxyanne ,

Each location is different (depends on the owners)

Some places only want your account’s phone number (if you have an online account or WU app, which I do).

Some places ask for ID.

Some places will want you to fill out an application (and charge you $20-$30, in-house!!!)

BEST THING TO DO:
- Go to WESTERNUNION.com.
- Do your sending application at home
- Go to your preferred location
- Show ID (Walgreens: asks for phone number only)
- Transfer: $8 (when you prepare at home + loyal points for future discounts)

Good luck @Roxyanne :cool:

PS: Don’t worry about the paranoia. FEDs have more important people to arrest than WESTERN UNION users sending $500 for personal-use medication 💯
@DJGK heads up that the MSBs may not care about arresting people BUT they do care about the funds and had no qualms hijacking $10s of thousands of dollars from a lot of people. While people didn't lose their freedom, a lot didn't know IF that would happen soon. And it left vendors and customers with no orders and no money to pay the orders. 😳

@DJGK heads up that the MSBs may not care about arresting people BUT they do care about the funds and had no qualms hijacking $10s of thousands of dollars from a lot of people. While people didn't lose their freedom, a lot didn't know IF that would happen soon. And it left vendors and customers with no orders and no money to pay the orders. 😳

Have you ever been in jail or prison in California?????
I would rather have my $500 hijacked every 2 weeks -- than have to go back to a CALI jail or prison!!!

MoneyGram may have already blacklisted my already (or at least suspended me for 1 month); so that has made my underground life a bit more difficult.

But LUCKILY **knock on wood** -- I haven't received any LL in over 10 years of doing this, that, or the other via these dark interwebs.

You just have to STUDY STUDY STUDY before sending $$$ to people online, man. ANYBODY & EVERYBODY can be law enforcement online.

TNB, bro!!! TRUST NO BODY
.... but you must always be honest (for your own karma's sake)

Attachments

• CAM00145.jpg
    CAM00145.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 6
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back