50 Shades Of Grey

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I'm currently trying to get through this trilogy.  Is anyone else reading these, or have read them?  The first book was awesome, but the second one...meh.  It just seems to drag on and on...and the sex that's supposed to so BDSM and rough...that's kids stuff compared to what I'm used to!  Can anybody tell me if it's worth it to read the third book or should I just move on to another?

Read something more interesting,  like Shakespeare,  Hillary Mantel or Will Self,  even Neil Gaiman. 

Its a push for BDSM to be accepted into the public/sheep domain...desensitisation of the masses.
Cross dressers, half fags, all an agenda to blur the lines to make the the male population feel disconnected. Less alpha males, an easier population to control as it is the males who will be the ones that will be the ones to bear arms.

General dumbing down and degeneration of society and I have seen over the last 15yrs...its getting to the scale where I dont 'connect' with most 'goyim' and cattle.

These whole idea, and topic becoming mainstream is so boring. The writers (author is too strong a title) are the same people who definavely dont have the ability to get some genuine top of the stairs alpha manly craziness going on then.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back