5gs of 3-ho-pcp

Don't get me wrong its a fantastic dissociative...!!   Its not 5-meo-pcp or DCK.   But it will do.     I found dosage extremely under rated...   30-50+ is my ideal dose.  Only downside is length and delusion of reality can be difficult to realize...

Other then rather having so much on hand may end in crazy situations...!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of my tolerance are high naturally... even 3-meo-pcp I take 25oral and another 10 or so nasaly. ITwas from the very reputable LS. Lab. BUT EVEN SO, I FIND THEM TO BE SOME WHat SHADY AT TIMES.

25mg of 3-meo-pcp isnt a big deal especially with tolly, but if you are taking 50mg of 3-ho it is definitely either not 3-ho at all or insanely fucking cut to hell.  I say that with 100% confidence lol.  Whatever the case may be, def tread careful with them!  Demons everywhere, and psychosis is no ones friend!

I went yolo on some 3-ho-pcp from LS without really knowing what I was getting into.  I thought 10mg (-/+3mg) would be fine insufflated, but was I wrong.  It's some chemical warfare level type shit. I still have 100mg of it, too scared to even finish it off.

But now I'm sitting on 10g of it and can't bring myself to even try it.  🐓

I did try vaping it but it's nowhere near as effective as insufflation.

I went yolo on some 3-ho-pcp from LS without really knowing what I was getting into.  I thought 10mg (-/+3mg) would be fine insufflated, but was I wrong.  It's some chemical warfare level type shit. I still have 100mg of it, too scared to even finish it off.

But now I'm sitting on 10g of it and can't bring myself to even try it.  🐓

I did try vaping it but it's nowhere near as effective as insufflation.
"It's some chemical warfare level type shit" -- laughing balls off here. 🤣

I'll take some of it off your hands for department of defense analysis. 

im ALSO laughing so fucking hard reading that lol :81_joy_cat: :81_joy_cat: :81_joy_cat:  

@Tylenol How did you go from 100mg of it to 10 grams?  hoping that was a typo.  You could manifest new levels of Hell with that much 3-ho.  Maybe even create a black hole.... :81_joy_cat:

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back