99 Luftballons (On Youtube) Wishing You Merry Christmas!

• Thread starter Thread starter 99 Luftballons
  • Start date Start date

99 Luftballons

Here is me actually wishing you a Merry Fucking Christmas on YouTube! 2013 has ended rough for a few on the board with our SY vendors going a bit sideways...I hope this makes you giggle and causes your butt plug to fall out of your knickers while you are couple skating with your partner!

If you enjoy my humor you might like this...I warn you...I made it in about 5 min and you will find it riddled with bad language! To those that appreciate my demented mind I dedicate this to you!

Last edited:
Did the cool Irish accent come as a package deal with the skin bleaching treatments?! LOL

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22089884/Track7.mp3

Dude I MUST have a copy of that SW.  I promise to only use it for evil >;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, old girl should've cut you some slack. After all, if you were up to 3 minutes, you were making significant progress! /default_laugh.png
I know right?!...she was a bitch!...doubled my time and everything...women...shhhiiittttt!

Here is me actually wishing you a Merry Fucking Christmas on YouTube! 2013 has ended rough for a few on the board with our SY vendors going a bit sideways...I hope this makes you giggle and causes your butt plug to fall out of your knickers while you are couple skating with your partner!

If you enjoy my humor you might like this...I warn you...I made it in about 5 min and you will find it riddled with bad language! To those that appreciate my demented mind I dedicate this to you!

'>

hooter1 said:
Dude! If you can PM her sugar, I no longer believe that you can not fax some coffee
99's got skillz. Or problems, but a bitch ain't one.

Why does everything turn into a song for me??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hooter1 said:
Dude! If you can PM her sugar, I no longer believe that you can not fax some coffee
282264_399122350160905_136012886_n.jpg

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back