A Belated "hello!"

sil_dante

Hey guys and gals,

It has occurred to me that I've been engaging in conversations, performing a hell of  a lot of reading and research here, and generally just taking in all of the great information on this site but hadn't taken the time to introduce myself and say "hello" to all of you good people here.  Please forgive my obvious lack of manners in not offering a proper introduction!  So, hello!

I did want to say I do appreciate the information here, the moderators are rock solid and obviously run a tight ship, and this is the type of place that levels the playing field between buyers and a whole host of sellers, many who don't have the best credentials or the best of intentions!  

I am and have been a relatively active buyer over the years.  I do wish I could send a PM to a mod (Jewy, you out there?) and engage in some of the locked conversations as I have (what I think is) some useful information I'd like to share.  But I do understand the necessity of having quotas in order to keep this place manageable and avoid having noobs blowing the place up! /default_smile.png

Anyway, hello everyone!  I look forward to communicating with you, sharing helpful and useful information, and hopefully having plenty of fun along the way!   

Oh, and my username is absolutely stupid and has no relevant meaning to anything.  It's something that just popped into my head as I was registering and I used it before I realized the value of this site and that I'd be hanging around for a while.  Hope you'll have the decency and good judgment to overlook that little issue /default_wink.png  haha    

Take care and I hope everyone is having a terrific weekend!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back