A comrade from the good old days sends his greetings

fbulb

I have been on sites like these for like 10 years, off and on, maybe my user name is vaguely familiar to somebody. I had some old standbys but the market has changed.

Trying to figure out who still exists and if they are still reliable. And now I am trying to learn bitcoin for VIP status.

This all takes a lot of energy and is causing a lot of anxiety - which is why I am here in the first place! Ironic, in the non dictionary definition way.

I have heard that others are in the same boat, losing their favorite sites. There just aren't as many as there used to be. Same thing with review sites for that matter.

I have been on sites like these for like 10 years, off and on, maybe my user name is vaguely familiar to somebody. I had some old standbys but the market has changed.

Trying to figure out who still exists and if they are still reliable. And now I am trying to learn bitcoin for VIP status.

This all takes a lot of energy and is causing a lot of anxiety - which is why I am here in the first place! Ironic, in the non dictionary definition way.

I have heard that others are in the same boat, losing their favorite sites. There just aren't as many as there used to be. Same thing with review sites for that matter.
Try paxful in a search engine. No need to download wallet etc. I was very agitated too. I got lucky. 

Good luck

Hello comrade.   I was in the game 17 years ago (yikes) when I was young and fearless, and db.com was new.  2000-2001 was amazing, took big risks and got big rewards.  I need to jump back in,  but from what I'm seeing it may be too risky for me now.    It's all making me quite nostaglic.  sigh...

I’m in the same boat was a huge airmail chemist fan cuz they let me use my visa lol but yea I used coinbase on my phone and just got a new order in with bitcoins I know it’s such a pain for us but actually it went through just fine and nice to meet you I’m also an old timer off and on on here this site saved my life...keep trying be patient and have a happy holidays and try coinbase if you are looking for a Bitcoin app it worked better for me then the others ..also it’s like a stock market thing with all crypto currency so u can buy and sell them all with immediate market prices..it’s pretty cool 😊

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back