A Happy New Member With A Few Thoughts To Share With You All...

Phrenicz

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
While the world rips itself apart with power, money, greed, war and control... I find it so refreshing that the people I have met, even in my extremely short time on here, have come together for the common good, to help and support each other through the very 'real life' problems we all share on a daily basis.... The more and more I read on these boards, The happier I am to have found you lot! :-)

Ironically it seems to be the opposite of most people I meet in person... Most of whom portray the narcissistic, capitalistic, self important, materialistic traits of the aforementioned powers that be!!

Compassion, caring, support and love are the qualities I hold dearest to me.

And It seems I'm not alone :-)

Anyway, just sayin...

Much love :)

thems book words,lol,how right you are my friend,unfortunately money make the world go round.anyone ever fell like life was meant to be more than working a job you hate to buy shit you dont need

While the world rips itself apart with power, money, greed, war and control... I find it so refreshing that the people I have met, even in my extremely short time on here, have come together for the common good, to help and support each other through the very 'real life' problems we all share on a daily basis.... The more and more I read on these boards, The happier I am to have found you lot! :-)

Ironically it seems to be the opposite of most people I meet in person... Most of whom portray the narcissistic, capitalistic, self important, materialistic traits of the aforementioned powers that be!!

Compassion, caring, support and love are the qualities I hold dearest to me.

And It seems I'm not alone :-)

Anyway, just sayin...

Much love /default_smile.png
Right on.  /default_smile.png Especially this part: Compassion, caring, support and love are the qualities I hold dearest to me. 

So glad to have you here!

If you ever need to talk I will be there for you. Just shoot me a message... Have a good one !

mellowout

thems book words,lol,how right you are my friend,unfortunately money make the world go round.anyone ever fell like life was meant to be more than working a job you hate to buy shit you dont need
All the time me old mucker! :-)

If you ever need to talk I will be there for you. Just shoot me a message... Have a good one !

mellowout
Cheers mellowout, you too :-)

Ps: just discovered the multiquote button, which I will be using in the future!

Nice post. It's hard to find people in the real world that have those priorties. Glad you have found some like-minded folks here. Def a green arrow!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back