A lifetime of social anxiety

Karl

I've tried damn near everything including Xanax at 10 mg/day from 2003-2012.  Never really did much of anything.

Last year I was on Parnate @ 120mg/day (twice the recommended dose) and it still didn't do much.  Now I'm 16 days into Nardil.  Those are just the high lights.  I've tried a whole laundry lists of meds that fill an entire typed page.

I want to try ketamine injections.  I already have the syringes, so now I just need vials of the drug.  I got screwed over by one woman (if she was even a woman) who had my money picked up at Western Union and she delivered noting.  The only person I can confirm was female was the lady who picked up the money, but that could be a GF, wife, or employee with a totally broken moral compass.

I'm willing to pay, I just want to know that I'll actually get legitimate ketamine vials for my money.  I worry about sending money and getting nothing or getting counterfeit or expired drugs.

If you have a reliable online source for ketamine I'd greatly appreciate knowing about them.  It's unfortunate that so much of the world is filled with scum that play "Scew the American" but that's the sense I get from most potential dealers I contact.  I just want an honest drug dealer (which is probably on oxymoron).

Karl

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Karl,

What you're looking for is not the easiest thing to find. I suggest reading the looking for Ketamiene thread which may give you a lead. If anyone pms you with a great source it's against the rules because there's a good chance that they might be one of the scamming scum of which you speak.  Good luck

2earls

Hi Karl,

What you're looking for is not the easiest thing to find. I suggest reading the looking for Ketamiene thread which may give you a lead. If anyone pms you with a great source it's against the rules because there's a good chance that they might be one of the scamming scum of which you speak.  Good luck

2earls
​READ! If ya read the intern'nl thread, use the search features.. you WILL find it, and there's only one place I know.. so it shouldn't be hard and I can say it is factory sealed and very potent so be VERY CAREFUL.. I used to run through 3-6 packs a week back in the mid 90's.. this was totally diff than the Kset I remembered far as potency went. And it COULD make it worse just to let you know... I'd recommend taking a dizzy before trying.. or you may revert in your mind/default_blink.png

Hi Karl.

Good luck with what you are looking for I have no experience with that item. But can relate to the social anxiety. I was diagnosed with general anxiety disorder and ptsd by different docs. But in the past few years it's gotten worse have real difficulty being in public or around people in general. Even my own family members sometimes . I can also relate to taking lots of benz with only some relief. I played the doctor game and got a  4 mg pin script a day from one then a 3 mg lpam script from another of course I went a little over. Plus I was buying vals and xans on the side. Who knows what mgs I got up to daily but it was well into the double digits. That's real bad news when you run out our  taper too fast. Another thing that's tough is finding quality versions of these meds so you actually know what mgs your taking. But as far as what you're looking to try, I wish you all the best. But me and syringes do not mix but that's a whole different story. Any way by the number of responses your intro thread is receiving, I would guess you'll do well here. 

Peace 

JB 

Last edited by a moderator:
JB, I'm a life long sufferer of anxiety and depression. To make my story short I take Zoloft 150 mgs daily which helps. I can't take benzos because I've had addiction problems in the past.

The one thing that really helped was therapy along with the meds but I'm sure you have probably already been there. Just throwing in my two cents.

Thanks headbanger. Yeah I've been down many of those routes. I could not jive with zoloft glad it helped you though. 

Therapy yeah once a week when my anxiety lets me out of the house.  :-( 

Thanks again 

JB

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back