A Little Story About Me. A Late Introduction

Silver Shadow

Account Closed
V.I.P Member
Hi everyone. I realized I never introduced myself on here so because ive already been on here for a while I wont go into a full introduction but I wanted to let everyone know what I deal with a bit so that if my experience can be of help to anyone, im more than willing to offer it up.

So mentally. Im bipolar and have taken so many mood stabilizers and anti depressants I am truly a guinea pig. My dr never kept track so I had to and I know my body well so I remember every med ive ever taken and each side effect theyve had.including meds for sleep, pain, nerve damage etc.

The biggest side effect of bipolar meds has been weight gain. I literally gained 120 pnds within 9 months and it has been next to impossible to lose it. The only time ive lost is when ive weened off a bipolar med.

Pain ive got fybro, extensive nerve damage throughout my body, specifically subcutaneous nerve impingement in right thigh. Had L5S1 fusion and reconstruction surgery in feb. That because of several falls due to too much pain meds and sleeping meds, is now considered an unsuccessful back surgery. Both shoulders have tendon tares and bruising on my left arm bone. A torn maniscus in both knees with deteriorating knee caps And 4 herniated discs in my c spine.

Adrenal insufficiency at first diagnosed as Addison disease and was put on steroids but now suspected is a result of too many epidural steroids injections (8 within a yr and a half). So 60 pnds later and a slew of other side effects the drs want to ween me off and retest.

Had polycystic ovarian disorder and pre cancerous uterus so in 2012 had a full hystericalectomy. Cancer runs high in my family so because I have tumors in my breasts, I have to get a mammogram every 6 months.

Ive had insomnia since I was 12 and for many yrs was able to use otc products but after rls and tolerance had to switch to ambien. Because of falling cooking and waking up in the 711 parking lot in my car at 3am I had to stop. Im now on Lunesta, however am starting to sleep walk again so time to rethink my sleep meds.strategy. .

Severe IBS and anyone who has it knows how bad it can get so I will spare myself and everyone the embarrassing details of it.

I have a history of drug abuse. Specifically meth when I was younger and through the grace of God, Im not a slave to it anymore and despite all of my health issues, I have to admit that I am truly blessed with a wonderful family and friends and I look at every trial ive been through as a learning experience in which God has used to bless me and others with.

So thats basically my story and if anyone has any questions, please feel free to pm me. The people on this site have been supportive and helpful and I appreciate admin and the moderators for everything they do.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back