A NEW IDEA FOR 2ND + 3rd cycle - Test +Peptide

Hammerblow

Spammers
I've spend a lot of my time here talking nutrition and food. I don't get involved as much as I used to on the cycles, I probably will but there's plenty of you guys and girls to take care of that who do a better job than I could, and not to mention some of the fools comments,I've seen, the scream into a pillow ones. I do read though, especially when I'm sat at work doing endless sessions which seems to represent a huge percentage of my time these days....

Between the two areas, the biggest mistakes I see are 1) lack of adequate nutrition and 2) a constant desire to use more and more gear despite point 1 still being prevalent. I'll give you some examples of the sort of thing I often pick up on.

I'm eating everything in sight. Yesterday I ate 2200kcals and I'm still not growing. I need to increase my dose.

I just can't eat any more food. I had 3 meals and 2 shakes today. If I ate any more I'd throw up.

And this is what I repatedly see!

I'm 6ft, 175lbs, a hardgainer, I've run 3 cycles. Tren will make me grow, its the most powerful.

I'm not growing, gear is definitely bunk.

I could carry on but you get the sentiment. No need for me to go on and I'm not hating it's perhaps frustration.

So typically we preach test only, then test with a prop kick / basic oral etc for 2nd, maybe test EQ for a 3rd. Here's an idea for a 2nd or 3rd cycle BULK cycle.

Test 500,g/wk 12 weeks
GHRP6 throughout.

Peptides. A big percentage of you use hgh. I'll be honest I largely think you're all falling into the trap of what's trendy rather than what is actually effective, but that's a different discussion, there's a time for hgh bbbut this isn't it in my humble opinion. GHRP's stimulate appetite, sometimes to an extreme level, I'm not going to get all science geek with you. In my experience dose of 100mcg 2 or 3 times per day could easily result in a 50% increase in your food consumption without you even noticing you're trying. Negatives are obviously the extra pinning, but we are talking about subq pinning with an insulin pin of 29g or less. There is potential for similar side effects to standard hgh like stiff joints, carpal tunnel syndrome but in my experience these are rare, I've never had it nor any of my real life training associates.

So "food for thought", (pun intentional). Can't eat enough? "hard gainer"? Still a stick after 3 cycles? Your nutrition is probably wrong. Instead of more and more AAS, GHRP6 is an alternative that potentially targets the issue directly, getting ample nutrition. Not particularly expensive and pretty safe in comparison to a lot of the compounds we take for granted.

I apologise in advance for the extra food bill and subsequent damage to your bank balance.

Cheers!

Its very easy to get complacent and rely on the drugs. No doubt the more you use the more you gain upto the point of dimishing gains to side effects.

This is of course if everything else is spot on (diet) as well. I am seeing it now that 200mg of Nandrodecaonate and 400mg of Methenolone will only take you so far compared to what I have seen in the past with higher doses and more androgenic gear.

It's a different approach to an age old problem. Peptides are becoming more and more available and I know first hand alot aren't using correctly. This atleast would be a barrier breaker for the weight gain issue by bypassing the steroid issue (there isn't an issue it's just the excuse)

My problem with the peptides is that a lot of them are still Research Chemical area.
Also that most come from China.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back