A-pcyp. LARGE CRYSTAL

bigjackchen

VENDOR ACCOUNT
Formal Name :2-cyclohexyl-1-phenyl-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)ethan-1-one
Chemical Formula: C18H25NO
Molecular Weight: 271.40

alpha -pcyp is a synthetic stimulant drug of the cathinone class developed in the middle of 2019 which has been reported as a novel designer drug.
α-pcyp is a substituted homologue of α-PVP, having an cyclohexane replaced the alkyl side chain,regarding the potency of alpha-pcyp in the brain, chemist Michael H. Baumann of the Designer Drug Research Unit (established by Baumann) of the National Institute on Drug Abuse stated: "alpha-pcyp might be even more potent than alpha-PVP"

Its likely to be barely active, if at all. Another attempt to sell garbage as a "apvp replacement" Dont waste your money on this one guys. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jack Just Wanted to get on here finally I wanted to add somewhere im still learning the place but jack and I are 2 of the most trustworthy from the disco have a great day pal. Im getting stronger from sugery daily ill be full str soon 

Reactions: Rit
@Mgd it carries less manic properties in it and yea its hard to make em like they use to but this one maybe give a chance to this one or if you tried BTCP yet its the cp 

@Mgd

Although I think your speech is full of disdain, I am still grateful to you. I wish you a happy life, if some negative comments can lead to the market rejection of this product, I will tell you.

Does anyone have experience with this chemical? I can not find any trip reports or anything online about it.  

It seems interesting being an a-pvp analog. But am concerned about the dosage. I wouldn't even know where to start.

@bigjackchen This is the general talk about research chemicals so I thought human consumption talk was allowed? 

I'm trying to see if anyone had good experiences with this chemical..

Research chemicals are not legal "in vivo" for humans or animals. They are legal for research "in vitro", or behind glass, outside of natural conditions. I conduct my research "in cybro"- on cybernetic robots or computer models. Admitting to in vivo research (on this thread or anywhere) makes buying, selling, or posessing research chemicals a violation of the analog act. We are not criminals here, and if you are you should learn to phrase your speech to not implicate yourself in a crime.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get what LookingForRCs is saying about discussion in general talk, but in a vendor generated thread showcasing a product for sale it puts him in an awkward position

Its likely to be barely active, if at all. Another attempt to sell garbage as a "apvp replacement" Dont waste your money on this one guys. 
Actually it's a very good one. Don't understand the rush to condemn it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back