A-pihp and Md-php

Mefisto had awesome apihp. Chcloud had my favorite. Recent batch of a-pihp.

Waiting on mefisto md-php. Anyone experience the md-php. Good prices for sure. My first pack took 7 days to usa.

Chcloud always takes 8-14days. Both being marked as my go too vendors. 

Chcloud 3f-a-pvp and md-php are also good. The aphp is ok

Whats the quality difference and how's the shipping times between mefisto, ccloud and fxchemlabs? Also who has lowest minimum order amount international?

Whats the quality difference and how's the shipping times between mefisto, ccloud and fxchemlabs? Also who has lowest minimum order amount international?
Chcl and mefis come quick chcl usually 9-14days and mefis was 8 days but 2nd order never came. Best apihp I've had from mefis. But that was 2 batches ago and can't speak on the latest. Looks sold out. They had aphp for a few days too. I think they are a low vol. Shop.

Chcl is a pleasure to deal with but volatile quality when it comes to aphp.

Can't comment on fx

Mefis 5g aphp was a half a Benji shipped so prob the best bang for buck

Can anyone name good places to get these?? Apihp or mdphp need bulk but don’t know which big vendor I should go to. Any help is appreciated 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back