A Quick Hello

Eidolon

Hey all,

I just wanted to take a second to say hello to everyone officially.  I have been around since the good old days of overnight delivery in the US.  I took a break for a few years when that all went south and ended up getting screwed over by the first couple of iop and e-mail vendors that were "highly recommended".  I'm dipping my toes back in the water again, but very cautiously this time.  So...I'll probably be doing a lot more reading and researching than I will posting.

I'm thrilled to find a site with so much information and feedback from others who appear to have been around the block a time to ten.  Even a great vendor will sometimes pack it in and leave us all hanging, but the more we know the better we are...so many thanks to all of you who share you valuable experience, and even more to the brave souls that risk taking one for the team when someone new shows up on the radar.

I'll be around, will familiarize myself with the rules of the board, and will hopefully get to know some of you better with time. 

Oh, and on a more personal note I have Fibromyalgia, chronic migraines, and slipped and fell and suffered a massive concussion about a week ago (lets blame my rambling on that bit shall well).  Oh, and I have chronic anxiety and panic attacks as well...so I get the whole trifecta...chronic pain, inability to fall asleep, inability to stay awake enough to function, stupid amounts of anxiety, and now a banged up brain to top the whole thing off. 

So much for my "quick" hello.  /default_smile.png

ETA:  I was going to give a quick (in theory) positive review to the only IOP I have been brave enough to order from thus far.  I have had great luck with them, but their thread appears to be locked (won't go into why or it would give it away - they aren't on the blacklist though).  I just happened to notice that most of the threads in that section appear to be locked.  I haven't looked through them yet to see why each would have been other than the one I was going to post under.  I was just curious if they were really locked, or just locked to me since I'm so new?  They aren't part of the 50 post count forums.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Eidolon and welcome to the forum.  It sounds like you are well on your way to familiarizing yourself and be sure to read the rules and the thread called Helpful Quoted info for new people located in the same section.  I think that the SY (Mexican) section is locked for comments when you are new and I think you need a certain amount of posts in order to comment in them. Oh wait, you said it was an IOP so I'm not sure why that is but I have a feeling it does need a certain number of posts because they don't look locked to me.  Anyway, I'm glad you are having some luck ordering and let me know if you have questions that I can help with.

edit to add:  I checked out the IOP list and you are right that there are a lot of locked ones but the ones on top (about 8) are the ones currently used.  I'm just guessing here but I think the locked ones are because they were not reliable anymore.  The admin. of this site works hard to protect us from being scammed.  Not saying the locked threads are scammers but they could be locked for other reasons unknown to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a hello? What a perfect intro IMHO.

@Suzie and all - SY is locked to members with under 50 replies/posts. This is a relatively new situation, but after reading up over there it makes a tremendous amount of sense.

Read up, read well and again: Welcome to you Eidolon!

Welcome Eidolon!   I sent you an PM, but wanted to 'formally" welcome you to the group!  You will meet lots of great and kind people here!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back