A quick "hello!"

Kdwashi36

Hi all, I'm obviously a newbie, but have been doing a lot of extensive reading before writing or responding to anything! My car accident and victim of extensive domestic violence has brought me here! Not to go into much detail, but I often experience lots of pain with not much help from doctors /default_sad.png If anyone wants to take a newbie under her wing and show her the ropes, plz do so.. It would be greatly appreciated! And once again, a big "Hello" to you all! ?

Hi all, I'm obviously a newbie, but have been doing a lot of extensive reading before writing or responding to anything! My car accident and victim of extensive domestic violence has brought me here! Not to go into much detail, but I often experience lots of pain with not much help from doctors /default_sad.png If anyone wants to take a newbie under her wing and show her the ropes, plz do so.. It would be greatly appreciated! And once again, a big "Hello" to you all! ?
This should be in introductions. I'm afraid this is the wrong place and might have been overlooked. Keep reading and get your posts up to 20. Then you can pm me and if you still need assistance, I'll help you out.

I see Mr. Admin did not overlook. He is all seeing and does an amazing job.

Greetings and welcome Kdwashi36! thanks for sharing something about yourself. The domestic abuse saddens me. 

From a newbie to a newbie, I would start with the sticky post at the top of the Introductions page"Helpful Quoted Info For New Members" if you have not already read it. Beyond that I would just suggest reading as much as possible, read the Rules (obviously, probably already have) and if you have specific questions, use the search bar in the upper top right of every page. That's the best advice I can give anyone that is relatively new here.

Read at least the last several pages of the thread you may be interested in...some vendors that started out great sometimes haves issues etc, that may not come out till later in the thread. The goal is for you to become informed and able to make informed choices of your own. There are many very friendly and experienced members here that will help if you become stuck. Everything you need is here, sometimes it just needs a bit of research.

Welcome and have fun! The people here are great and very helpful, friendly, funny, and knowledgeable, and you will become part of a community before you know it, so long as you participate. I hope I don't come across as gruff or anything like that. I just want you to have the best experience you can here. /default_biggrin.png I am still learning something new everyday day myself.

End long-winded intro.

W2o4t

Hello there!! The best thing you can do to get any quality information, isn't to ask, it's to dive in head first and just start reading. The first few months, when i started reading forums, i wouldn't post anything less maybe introducing myself. After getting a very thorough understanding of the rules, all of the things i was looking for, it was then i was comfortable with posting, sharing my experiences and information. One thing you'll learn here is our family isn't savvy to giving hand outs. The majority of us came on here needing a 'right now' way of seeking out the purposes of reason for coming here, and unfortunately, that's just not how it works. The best way you can find yourself getting all of the information you desire is to put in the time and effort and read. 

I can't tell you how many nights i've stayed up until midnight to sunrise just reading ONE specific thread regarding a particular story, vendor, topic; Sometimes reading through 200+ pages and spending an entire night reading!! After spending hundreds of hours learning and not leaning for help, i find myself knowing and having in my pocket all of the information i desire, and it's at that point you'll come on here for pleasure as much as you would do to seek out needed info. It's all here, you just have to take the time and patience and put in a little bit of effort, and have fun while you're doing it! Follow the lead i took, and well, if you're like me, you'll find DBG your home away from home! This is my night time get-a-way. Make it yours, and just read and read.

Cheers!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back