A Respectful Newb

Beranda

BANNED
Hi, I am new and have been reading every forum I can even if at first glance I don't think it is relevant to me.  It turns out that this is the right thing to do for me, as REAL GEMS of knowledge can and are found hidden in the middle of many forums.

I have found that sometimes reading gives me more anxiety and other times it brings me great comfort.

But everything I read gives me more information to consider and pull from, so this is very positive.

I am still struggling internally with the newness of this new path I have chosen.

I, like so many others, do not want to be labeled a "seeker" by my rheumatologist, but don't find the regularly prescribed options work all of the time.

Also, like many of you, I have so many people and things to be thankful for and risk losing all of it in my quest for some relief.

I realize no one can provide me with 100% guarantees that my activities won't end in some unfortunate way, but I hope that I am making a good decision to join a community of people from all over that have similar struggles and take risks in an attempt to find some peace from pain.

I am also a bit anxious as I await two recent orders from different parts of the world.

I hope that over time I can be a support to some of you, as I have already felt some support from many of you.

Take Care

Welcome to the forum!  Well-written introduction as well, I might add.  Believe me, you are not alone in your struggle, nor with the anxiety that comes along with trying new things and taking matters into your own hands.  

Last edited by a moderator:
As my good friend and Mod Squad teammate Mr. Heisenberg said, a warm welcome to you, and kudos on such a well prepared introductory post.

I trust that you will find yourself among like minded friends who are facing similar experiences, struggles and concerns in their own journeys.

I know that I speak for DBG's membership as well as leadership in offering you our support in any way possible, and I personally look forward to you contributions to our community.

All the best, and again, welcome to DBG!

Jewy

And Thank YOU.  I hope that becoming a member of a community will make me feel less lonesome dove-ish in this new scary space.

I would bet I know the answer; but does it ever get a little less scary?

I'm waiting for a TN from one M.I.O.P. "LG" and don't know what to expect.  Also waiting for a NZ order that I half don't expect to see ever.

I see (read) that many posters have 10, 20+ successful events, so I guess some must fall into a groove of sorts at some point, but it seems that eventually things fall apart and you are looking for a new friend that can be trusted...alas

I just really hate that this is where I'm at, I hope I begin to feel more sure-footed.

Thanks for sending me my one and only welcome!

Thanks to you as well Jewy.

As you can see, I spoke too soon when I labeled H's welcome as my 1 and only.

Incidentally, my dad's side are Polish Jews.

I miss "my people"

The last time I walked the streets of an LA Blvd.  I giggled at how out of touch I am with my Jewish roots.

There aren't many of me in my current location and I could pass as many other things, so am not assumed to be.

Hope I'm not making an a$$ of myself by assuming that you are also of Jewish decent...

In any case, hope I haven't offended you or anyone else.

Thank you in advance for the offer to support me as I have read you have done for so many others.

Take Care

And Thank YOU.  I hope that becoming a member of a community will make me feel less lonesome dove-ish in this new scary space.

I would bet I know the answer; but does it ever get a little less scary?

I'm waiting for a TN from one M.I.O.P. "LG" and don't know what to expect.  Also waiting for a NZ order that I half don't expect to see ever.

I see (read) that many posters have 10, 20+ successful events, so I guess some must fall into a groove of sorts at some point, but it seems that eventually things fall apart and you are looking for a new friend that can be trusted...alas

I just really hate that this is where I'm at, I hope I begin to feel more sure-footed.

Thanks for sending me my one and only welcome!
Well, the good news is yes, the fear factor certainly subsides in time. Given that there are never any absolutes or guarantees in this industry, there's always a bit of a "what if?" feeling, but you learn to accept it as coming with the territory. It's also easy to "fall into a groove", to borrow your phrase, after a long history of successful events, which makes it even more important to always remind yourself that NOTHING is forever in this industry space, and eventually one will have to make alternative arrangements. It's an imperfect science to be sure, but you live, you learn and you adapt and evolve. Somewhat of a microcosm of life in many ways.

Reactions: _X_
Thanks to you as well Jewy.

As you can see, I spoke too soon when I labeled H's welcome as my 1 and only.

Incidentally, my dad's side are Polish Jews.

I miss "my people"

The last time I walked the streets of an LA Blvd.  I giggled at how out of touch I am with my Jewish roots.

There aren't many of me in my current location and I could pass as many other things, so am not assumed to be.

Hope I'm not making an a$$ of myself by assuming that you are also of Jewish decent...

In any case, hope I haven't offended you or anyone else.

Thank you in advance for the offer to support me as I have read you have done for so many others.

Take Care
LOL, no, you aren't offending me in the least. Although, I should probably confess what many here already know, which is that I'm not Jewish at all. In fact, I'm a 4th generation , 100% Irish-American! It's a long story, but the Jewbacca moniker is a bit of a play on words, inspired by my 6' 4", rather hairy 16 year old son and his "Jew Fro", my ex-wife, as well as her family, who are extremely Jewish, LOL. I also suppose that raising two half Irish, half Jewish teenagers qualifies me as at least an associate member of the Tribe. Well, sort of anyway! /default_laugh.png

Hooter, Wow, thanks so much for those kind words.

Are you an owl enthusiast?  or a fan of the spicy wings at a well-known, well-endowed sports bar chain?

I would have never imagined such a warm welcome from a forum of perfect strangers.

I feel lucky and kindly welcomed.

I look forward to learning more about you all as individuals and likely very fun individuals.

I would hate to come here only to talk acronyms pertaining to "business".

In fact, I am refusing to comment further on my present anxiety and fear until I am clearly outside of the possible delivery window.

At that time, I will issue a miniature S.O.S and see if there is anything further I should do.

Have a great evening and AGAIN...I feel very fortunate to be here and for your kindness

Take Care

Jewy, 

You sound like you have earned access to the label.  From a person that cannot actually claim to be jewish, as it is one's mother who determines your true Jewish-ness, I too can't truly call myself on of the chosen people, but I do it anyway.

If nothing else raising two teenagers gives you permission to make fun of one if not both of them on occasion.

My daughter is still young; but I see signs of her mother's teenage ways brewing up already and it frightens me terribly, I look forward to poking a little fun at her as she gets older.

I'm very familiar with a Jew Fro; my own Dad rocked one my entire life; it worked for him and I'm sure your son will grow into his as well.

You sound like a fun person.

Take Care

Hooter, 

I appreciate the honesty, it's okay if it isn't as fancy a story...it helps me piece people together if I have more than a one word name and a picture.

Not sure what to say/think about the 10 top top secret handles...I'm new to this, is this to be commended?

I'm thinking it must, otherwise you would not mention it.

So, wow, great!

Just razing you.

Great to be here and nice to know a little more.

Take Care

Thank you Lucky and KK, I know it's going to be a a bumpy road, but I hope that having some support (and giving some too one day) will smooth out some of those potential pot holes.

Take Care

Welcome and you found words to describe my plight as well. A genuine thanks from this grateful, and fellow new, member.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back