A Sad Day

• Thread starter Thread starter kindsty
  • Start date Start date
K

kindsty

I wanted to post about the sad loss of a very trustworthy and helpful OLP that has seem to be lost in the war on medical medication it is a very sad thing that due to someone that simply abused his/her medications that we all must suffer now when will this stop I ask myself when ppl turn to street drugs as so many have it is a very sad thing that someone has lost there life due to a OD but I don't understand why we must take it out on the pharmacy/doctors how can they know the good from the bad will we start to do lie doctors at doctors now? what is this becoming there always is all this talk about how these meds are being so widely abuse and this is true but what about the good? what about the cancer patient or mother with extreme anxiety? that this drug are a life line for and can let them get out of bed and live there life at one time there was morphine in everything now it is treated like the plague I just don't get it somehow we need a happy medium ppl I understand we need to stop ppl from abusing the medication/medical system but when is it to much? when you have to beg your doctor to write you a script for a painkiller when you have all the prober docs saying you need this and it helps you it has gone to far don't you think? it is not the doctors fault do we blame the clerk are the liquor store that sells to the drunk no but the blame is aimed at doctors so they are all so afraid to help us due to the heat they may take/loss of there medical licenses due to someone being a fool and abusing there meds somehow we need a happy medium ppl please tell me how you feel?

@kindsty live the post and its true on all levels. This is about money, who is getting it and who wants to get it. Sometimes the good outweighs the bad...right?

I nursed for many years & I have seen it all . Not all pain pts. abuse their meds. It's unfortunate that a lot do. I have a friend who is over prescribed to. It doesn't make sense & probably never will. No one thinks a thing about treating a cancer patient or a diabetic but, if you go in with a pain problem you are looked at differently. I am fortunate to live in a state with a good pain management doctor. Most states you are lucky if you find a compassionate doctor. Nikki

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back