A very big thank you is in order to DBG

• Thread starter Thread starter Nowjamessays
  • Start date Start date
N

Nowjamessays

I cannot count the times this site has saved my ass (and wallet) in the short time I’ve been here. Having a community that generally cares about others is usually a rare find but it’s commonplace here. Thank you to DBG for the service you provide and thank you to the helpful veterans who bend over backwards to help you when you go about it the right way. The mutual respect and helpfulness is like nothing I’ve ever seen before. Thank you. If you havnt donated, do it please. The forums that open after donation are a perk but we need to keep this unique community alive. The help I got in the regular forums was worth the donation and then some, by itself. 

Cannot agree more, this community and the wonderful members and mods shoutoutto @Admin, @2earls And @PTFC this board has literally saved my life and has made me a better person because of it. I can look in the mirror and love the person staring back at me which I couldnt do for so many years, although Im fatter now, lol! I owe so much gratitude for most of my friends in VIP and the new members i learn so much from. Its made me a better wife, mother and most of all a better person. I dont have to lie, steal, I now have a new lease on life that would never have happened without the tremendous support of my friends here. Thanks and love to our community.

@Heavenlee I couldn't have said it better! You are so right. I've learned so much from his community and I'm not even talking about the main theme of this site. There is a plethora of information here on anything you could think of, the safety of getting magazines is just a bonus to me. This is a great community!

Well I've used this site years ago to find a vendor I used at least 15 times over a few years tho unfortunately they are no longer around. Would love some help. I don't know how to donate to become VIP, anybody??

Thanks!

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
I Agree i been here short time and learned so much and DBG has saved my ass too. I'd be F'd without DBG Thank You DBG and everyone who runs like 2earls and Admin specifically I understand are the main people that do a lot of hard work and deserve some credit since I bet you any money they put up with a lot of B.S. and it probably gets VERY annoying after awhile to keep up with running this place.

So again I say Thank You DBG Sincerely from porkandbeansboy  :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I've used this site years ago to find a vendor I used at least 15 times over a few years tho unfortunately they are no longer around. Would love some help. I don't know how to donate to become VIP, anybody??

Thanks!

Tim
Once your here a lil bit and reach 500 posts you can be apart of the VIP chat club ......

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back