A way of helping you find out if a vendor is a scam you may just not know about...Very helpful *read* https://safeorscam.com

BennyDiazapine

OPAL SPONSOR
https://safeorscam.com/

Ok, many of you may or may not be aware, and it certainly isn't going to work with every single site you type into it... But for me, the best vendor i have ever found back years ago when ordering something i do not wish to discuss, gave me the significant truth. It's sorta like the forum here, except different. You type in the website, and its just a search bar. In the search bar you would type in either an email of a vendor, or the website of a vendor. It may show no records, but its very likely you'll find often to your surprise 100+ comments about said vendor. They are all in order of date to keep things relevant. Some people mention what they order, how good their (fill in the blank is) and what have you...

Ladies and gents, check it out for an extra measure of protection if you're exhausted your options for an extra place to be sure u dont get burned. It's actuall in my case helped me when a vendor was hit by ELL EEE!! and continued order's could have had a lot of blowback on users. So, for me, SOS (its name for short) has saved my ass more than once /default_smile.png

"Currently, the database contains 24005 vendors, 4003 users and 108828 comments" --copied from website

Anytime guys! Doing what i can to contribute for once; Felt like it was about time to start giving back as much as ive been given since ive been here! /default_wink.png

https://safeorscam.com/

Ok, many of you may or may not be aware, and it certainly isn't going to work with every single site you type into it... But for me, the best vendor i have ever found back years ago when ordering something i do not wish to discuss, gave me the significant truth. It's sorta like the forum here, except different. You type in the website, and its just a search bar. In the search bar you would type in either an email of a vendor, or the website of a vendor. It may show no records, but its very likely you'll find often to your surprise 100+ comments about said vendor. They are all in order of date to keep things relevant. Some people mention what they order, how good their (fill in the blank is) and what have you...

Ladies and gents, check it out for an extra measure of protection if you're exhausted your options for an extra place to be sure u dont get burned. It's actuall in my case helped me when a vendor was hit by ELL EEE!! and continued order's could have had a lot of blowback on users. So, for me, SOS (its name for short) has saved my ass more than once /default_smile.png

"Currently, the database contains 24005 vendors, 4003 users and 108828 comments" --copied from website
​Been using it for years. Never thought to post a topic about this. I just assumed most people knew about the website.

Evidently, the site was hacked and https://safeorscam.com/ shut down on July 8, 2015. You can however use https://www.scamlogs.com/ .  There are no more new comments, however, the previous info/comments/reviews of the various sites are present.

I copied the following from a deleted authors post on reddit:

Approximately on 8th July 2015, SafeOrScam stopped working. Apparently, as stated on the internal frontpage, hundreds of accounts were compromised, including administrator accounts. Days later, the administrators of SafeOrScam confirmed the case on the internal frontpage of the website. As they do not know the identity of the attackers and, as a result from these events, they probably decided to discontinue the service.

Features of ScamLogs

Contains the last rating of an extensive catalog of vendors existing on SafeOrScam (excluding the comments). One of the creators of this website had backups of his personal sitelist of SafeOrScam. This list was imported to the system, together with the latest ratings, updated up to 7th July. Developed by IT security professionals. By users for the users. Security and Privacy is important to avoid future security breaches on an essential service that's so commonly used by the entire community. More exciting features to come in the next days...

Thank you ... All new to me ... Reading pays off ... Gotta start taking notes ...

I use scamadvisor much of the time, it seems pretty good also.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back