Abbreviations, DM’s, and using the Search function

Gracie5

Moderators.
This info is from 2 old posts. It’s important, and explains why names of mags need to be changed up, why sending sources through DM isn’t allowed, and how to use the search function. The answers to many questions can be found by searching.

Abbreviations

The reason we use codes like trams, tramps, tr@madol is so when someone does a search for the drug our forum won't pop up. This is especially important in the forums open to all. You never know who is reading here and it is best to be safe than sorry. At first it was difficult for me to figure out what the codes meant but that is one of many of the good reasons we advise new people to read as much as they can.

It is against the rules for anyone to send you a good source via PM (private message). It is a way to get scammed. You can find what you are looking for in practically any of the vendors so be sure to read at least 20-30 pages of each vendor you are interested in from the end going back to get an idea of recent feedback.

There is a ton of information on here. Just make sure you read up and you will find it. You can always use the "Search" Box to search for anything. It will search all of the Forum Postings and bring up any posts with the word(s) you are searching for. The Search Box is located on the Upper Right Top of the Screen.

@Gracie5 Thanks for stating this clearly and plainly. Way, way too many people do not realize just how/how many "web scr@pers" just operate worldwide, without any effective regulation or control. (Both "governmental" AND NON-governmental.) They operate off of keywords that they, themselves, have created. And our current attempts may not be as effective anymore, but still...

We can't prevent any or all scapers, but, sheesh folks, at least give it the "old college try," okay???

Yes, @CBL it’s an issue, especially in the free forums. Anyone can see those posts. The “Who has it? How much?” and “General Talk About Online Pharmacies” areas are accessible with a search, not only the vendor threads.

We all can agree to this…the mods and especially @Gracie5 are badass! This is a community that cares for each other even if we only know each other through posts. This thread is a reminder to just look out for folks getting to casual and it was needed. At first all the reading is overwhelming and trying to figure out what’s what, but any new member should donate as fast as they can. Read as much as they can because it’s invaluable. So is learning what members are active and have been around for a little bit and know a few things not much but a few things. We are here to help each other into stay safe. Good looking out to everyone.

HI I donated right before we lost the site, now when I log in I can't see anything or message any of the admins to ask why. Sorry for the inconvenience, but why am I locked out? Please someone message me to explain. Thank You

HI I donated right before we lost the site, now when I log in I can't see anything or message any of the admins to ask why. Sorry for the inconvenience, but why am I locked out? Please someone message me to explain. Thank You
Sponsorship is valid for one year only.

Yeah some of this nuances can be a bit of a learning curve for new members. I will admit I experienced some difficulties myself at first but now it's all good, at least so far so far good lol.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back