Absolute chems ripped me off

Stimchild729

Ehh So last Friday at 345 after a long day of fucking around I got around to placing my order at their reputable establishment. My intent was to place two seperate orders for 2 seperate chemicals to be shipped to two seperate locations. So I place my order and blam first one done. So about ten minutes later I completed the second order and checked my order status at like a half hour later. To see if it said processing or cancelled. One said processing and one said canceled. So I email them immediately at like 5pm. Asking why it said cancelled because I had paid and shit. I explain I had made both orders and that one was for a fellow researcher who wanted to try their. Excellent supply but who did not understand bitcoin and had authorized me to order him a sample of two bottles to be sent to his house. As he is 45 minutes away from me in the middle of my bumfuck county it would be easier for him to order separately. But again he had no bitckin. They cancelled both my orders Monday morning and i messaged back being like can I at least get my motherfuckibg bitcoin back followed by my address. No response and no. Goddamned funds in my wallet fuck these idiots.  I doubt I'll ever receive a dime from these idiots and hope there is a special place in he'll for fuckstick half wit vendors. I had placed four orders and two were fraught with hassles where I had to argue that i had semt the correct funds and even in one case stiffed on a bottle after I was. Less than 2$ shy of a full 2 bottle flam order with promises of store credit that never came. Then each order no matter what i did my order got cancelled and I was stuck with days of emails about failed order status when I had the fucking bitcoin deposit receipt emailed to them to get them to send the one 2 bottle order out. Like wtf happened to the days of prompt customer service and decency when they would have your shit out the same day and there was none of this bullshit. Man I need a source for domestic benzos and just spent my last 30$ on phenibut in an effort to avoid withdrawl.

The thing is I received 4 packagesin prior weeks that contained a decent solution each time. What's everybodys opinion on fractal

I had a successful order in March, but Fractal ripped me off in July. Apparently they've been exit scamming since June/July after an owner change or something.

Ehh So last Friday at 345 after a long day of fucking around I got around to placing my order at their reputable establishment. My intent was to place two seperate orders for 2 seperate chemicals to be shipped to two seperate locations. So I place my order and blam first one done. So about ten minutes later I completed the second order and checked my order status at like a half hour later. To see if it said processing or cancelled. One said processing and one said canceled. So I email them immediately at like 5pm. Asking why it said cancelled because I had paid and shit. I explain I had made both orders and that one was for a fellow researcher who wanted to try their. Excellent supply but who did not understand bitcoin and had authorized me to order him a sample of two bottles to be sent to his house. As he is 45 minutes away from me in the middle of my bumfuck county it would be easier for him to order separately. But again he had no bitckin. They cancelled both my orders Monday morning and i messaged back being like can I at least get my motherfuckibg bitcoin back followed by my address. No response and no. Goddamned funds in my wallet fuck these idiots.  I doubt I'll ever receive a dime from these idiots and hope there is a special place in he'll for fuckstick half wit vendors. I had placed four orders and two were fraught with hassles where I had to argue that i had semt the correct funds and even in one case stiffed on a bottle after I was. Less than 2$ shy of a full 2 bottle flam order with promises of store credit that never came. Then each order no matter what i did my order got cancelled and I was stuck with days of emails about failed order status when I had the fucking bitcoin deposit receipt emailed to them to get them to send the one 2 bottle order out. Like wtf happened to the days of prompt customer service and decency when they would have your shit out the same day and there was none of this bullshit. Man I need a source for domestic benzos and just spent my last 30$ on phenibut in an effort to avoid withdrawl.
Known scammers on other forums

Damn I have ordered from them like 4 times before and never had problems but I have heard things

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back