Acetoxymethylketobemidone O-AMKD

Ok ive been hearing this chemical has hit the scene could anyone direct me to where it is coming from? I am very interested in this chemical. Op!0ds i am not much into these days but for this guy i wouldnt mind going back. The metabolite of ketobemidone has NMDA antagonist activity and presumably this does as well.

yep, saw it on tgc-rc. Have never ordered from them tho, they seem legit.

yep, saw it on tgc-rc. Have never ordered from them tho, they seem legit.
Thank you. I don't think I'll pull the trigger on ordering I'll wait for more reports. As I fan of novel chemicals ketobemidone has always been of great interest to me. It's one of those holy grail opioids like Dipipanone, Dextromoramide ect. I am mainly curious if it has the same metabolite norketobemidone which is where the NMDA antagonist effects come from. These days I am on a buprenorphine implant which has been great for me. I dont know if this chemical would be able to put compet the bupe most likely not. 

That's a complicated question for sure. No doubt you have posed it on reddit? Might get a sensical response there. Another option would be to try it and see if it competes :)

Depending on your bupe dose it should break through. The implant is for those who are stabilized at a lower dose (8mg or lower). Fent and it's analogs will break through. High dosage hydr0m0rph0ne will also work. To acheive an effective result that's worth it iv is the only route to go. I can't find a definitive potency compared to k3tob3mid0ne but I would expect it to be more powerful. This one interests me as well. The f3n+@logues got lost in just an insane leap of potency which means absolutely nothing when it comes to euphoria and sustainable use. The nmda component is also intriguing. It's  good to see development in some separate 0pi01d classes and sub types. Hopefully we have learned from the "50,000x' f3,n+ potency hysteria. For both vendors and researchers to be selective and smart about this shit. Don't start handing it out to every idiot you know saying it's like 0xi. If you don't fuck with opis you have no reason to even look at these compounds much less touch them. There is a potential vendor offering this but looks sketch. Waiting on some sort of verification.  Menu is not for the general public for sure. But if he is legit....wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered some, but won't ship till after the chinese national holiday.  I will report back once it's here, but that won't be till third/fourth week of october so we will see.  Very excited and intrigued about this one!! :82_heart_eyes_cat:

I've ordered some, but won't ship till after the chinese national holiday.  I will report back once it's here, but that won't be till third/fourth week of october so we will see.  Very excited and intrigued about this one!! :82_heart_eyes_cat:
Where'd you find it? 

theresearchchemsclub, aka @bigjackchen has it but I think they may be fresh out of stock. He posted about it in the RC section. I'm also on bupe, 16mg Subutex but I'll taper down, switch to O-DSMT for a week or so and clear it out of my system for this one. I haven't ordered yet but plan to soon.

Beasy said:
Therealrc has it I was also waiting for more feedback bcuz it’s kinda expensive so would wanna make sure it’s worth it 
anyone know how strong it is???? they want like around $100 a gram but if its stong like fentalogues, then that would be plenty, but if it takes 100mg per dose then thats different.

anyone know how strong it is???? they want like around $100 a gram but if its stong like fentalogues, then that would be plenty, but if it takes 100mg per dose then thats different.
Equipotent to morphine and ketobemidone roughly but all experience tgese stuff differently so be cautious. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back