Activas 10mg vauim fake or not

Rec

Hi I've been getting some strips my guy has heaps of them they are in blister packs very good packing on the strip s and the quality of the pill its not soft and does not break easy this is in the UK by the way just wanted to check if anyone else is using them any feedback would be appreciated all the best rec

Hi Rec,

I have the Activas 10mg Valeries. Light blue tablets with a score mark and markings on one side that is too small for my eyesight to see.

I have taken a small quantity of these usually 20mg. Cannot quite remember if they were as potent as the Galenika Bensedin one's that I generally get as they are slightly cheaper from most vendors. Only a couple of quid in it.

I have read reports of Activas & Teva fakes and imitations but I just cannot see overseas fake pill manufacturers going to the extent of faking blister packs including the cardboard packaging and safety instructions. If they are going to that extent they may as well add the actual pills as I imagine the cost of the actual pill is dwarfed by the cost of faking all the materials.

Have you given them a go yet? 

Reactions: Rec
I haven’t seen the 10mg ones around but certainly a few years back there were huge amounts of the 5mg ones doing the rounds. Packaged in blisters and boxes that looked very respectable but the barcodes ect on the box’s were proof they were counterfeit. 

The quality of the 5mgs were very good too if I recall correctly. 

I haven’t seen the 10mg ones around but certainly a few years back there were huge amounts of the 5mg ones doing the rounds. Packaged in blisters and boxes that looked very respectable but the barcodes ect on the box’s were proof they were counterfeit. 

The quality of the 5mgs were very good too if I recall correctly. 
How does one go about checking a barcode, I may be being silly here but you would need the manufacturer to list their codes so as to check, wouldn’t they ?

the barcodes were duplicates. A lot of the same codes just copied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi thanks for the response i have still been taking the due to tolerance i can't tell if they are good or bad, so to try i got hold of a strip of zeee pam took whole strip and nothing so i can't tell, i had 4 months with no benzo s and still seem to always never lose my tolerance.? 

I've heard Activis aren't that good 

Also the green Teva used to be my favorite,now I get them straight from the pharm and they suck .IDK if they change up there formula .I even take random UDS dip stick/mouth swab and shows negative for benzos.I'm thinking there's very min amount of benzo in them .I take 2 mg per day for a year now and lab results show very min amount of benzo in my system .Anybody know a better US brand to get from the pharm? I aslo read something about both brands being mostly sugar based. IDK .

I am talking about K-pins 

Thanks for your help .

Last edited by a moderator:
Now there is these kraken white 10mg diazepam come in boxes strips of 15 ,30 to a box anyone else tried or had these before any feedback would be great

No, these are V@lium 10 Hoffman La Roche from India from US source. White with criss-cross scores. They only give me a headache. I’m not familiar with Kraken.

No they are plain white pill with centre line on blister packs say dizzy 10 diaz epm 

Now there is these kraken white 10mg diazepam come in boxes strips of 15 ,30 to a box anyone else tried or had these before any feedback would be great
Yeah I had loads of them during the pandemic hopefully now things will change

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back