Adderal with Benzos (prescribed).

VII

Hey all,

I was diagnosed with a very serious panic disorder and was thrown on Xans and KP for over 15 years now. They tried to put me on Rittle a long time ago but it gave me motor ticks. I recently was offered Adderal from a family member because I have to take care of a family member that had a stroke for 3 days without rest. I must say, it works-- but heard mixing benzos with it isn't wise.

Is this true? Because why would a doctor try to prescribe me both when I'm on a large dose of KP and Xans? The synergy seems to work, I'm just not used to the racing heartbeat. It's not dangerously high and I don't feel buzzed which is great-- I didn't want that effect anyways! All I wanted was to remain awake at all times to keep my family member safe 24/7 for a few days.

What are the risks involved while taking Adderal (60mg-90mg) and Xanax (2mg-8mg) + KP (5MG three times daily)? I was thinking about lowering the Adderal dose seeing doctors raised my benzo dose way too high...any ideas on what to expect or what I should do to stay safe in the process?

Adderall is getting more popular in the medical profession lately as it's pretty well known as an off label treatment for depression.  The dose you are taking (60 to 90mg per day I assume) seems pretty high.  I've heard it's easy to build a tolerance for it, but I've not had that problem.

As far as the mix with benzos, I'm in the same boat and have not had any problems.  The benzos should take the edge off the adderall.  

Hope that helps.

Mike 

I have taken bennies with Addy plenty if times and all was well. If I take a very low dose of Ben - it takes the edge off. If I take a moderate dose of Ben than it seems to over power the Addy. IMO bennies are great to have on hand when taking Addie just in case the Addy causes unwanted anxiety.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all,

I was diagnosed with a very serious panic disorder and was thrown on Xans and KP for over 15 years now. They tried to put me on Rittle a long time ago but it gave me motor ticks. I recently was offered Adderal from a family member because I have to take care of a family member that had a stroke for 3 days without rest. I must say, it works-- but heard mixing benzos with it isn't wise.

Is this true? Because why would a doctor try to prescribe me both when I'm on a large dose of KP and Xans? The synergy seems to work, I'm just not used to the racing heartbeat. It's not dangerously high and I don't feel buzzed which is great-- I didn't want that effect anyways! All I wanted was to remain awake at all times to keep my family member safe 24/7 for a few days.

What are the risks involved while taking Adderal (60mg-90mg) and Xanax (2mg-8mg) + KP (5MG three times daily)? I was thinking about lowering the Adderal dose seeing doctors raised my benzo dose way too high...any ideas on what to expect or what I should do to stay safe in the process?
I have a similar prescription albeit not quite as high of quantitiy, but I think the dangers of mixing both are greatly exaggerated. I think the medical community frowns upon this combo due to the CNS affects of both, but having comorbid anxiety/panic issues AND ADD/ADHD doesn't really leave a lot of options. If you feel mixing the two is helpful and and aren't suffering any cardiovascular or blood pressure problems you should be fine and I can say from experience the two definitely have some kind of synergy. Before I was on benzos and just on adderall  would get a racing heart and feel anxious and sweaty. The PDoc gave me propranol which helped offset the speediness and sweating, but also made me depressed and have insomnia. Klonopin has obliterated  negative side effects of adderall and the in general, the two seem to level each other out and the combo works for me. 

I won't re-type what @Mgillgan just put but I'm in the same situation. I wouldn't be able to take those meds w/ out the bzo's to curb those days where I get "edgy". RXPRO-

cough "ilbuyouraddys'" cough cough cough "seriously" cough cough :/ so hard to find!!!!!!

Late to the party but as much as i dont agree with the combo sometimes it is a necessary evil imo.. 

and im not a doctor .. smaller doses shouldnt harm at all 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back