Adderall Dosage

Kvasir

20 X 2 downed with slight noticed so 2 hours later 20 X 2 additional and then noticed as good.  Normally have high tolerances for many things even though only take infrequently.

What are peoples regular dosage?

I just happened to read an article about stimulants to treat adult ADHD because my husband has it. They were talking about the range of different medications, but what I took away from it was that there really is no average dosage based on height and weight like there is with many drugs.

It said that aside from the obvious tolerance from previous use of these drugs that there's a big genetic disposition as to why some people need a much higher dose than others.

Other than reading that article I have very limited first hand knowledge and one 20mg has me going and  cleaning house. Looking around here...Maybe I should order some? 

I do have to take a seemingle higher qt of any stim compared to others.  I also have much less of a reaction to Modafinil as well (it seems) and a freind of mine told me I may be an undermethylator.as he found out he was.

He said he found out by ordering some DNA test through ancestry.com 

20 X 2 downed with slight noticed so 2 hours later 20 X 2 additional and then noticed as good.  Normally have high tolerances for many things even though only take infrequently.

What are peoples regular dosage?
30mg around 5am and then another 30 mg around noon. Once in a while I’ll take another 30mg around 9am and then take a 30mg early afternoon. Anything more gives me that ‘tweaking’ sensation and I don’t enjoy that. 

I have been on vyvanse 40 mg 1/day for a few years and have recently tried IR add to see if any difference. I have been rotating between vyv and add this last week as my body had gotten accustomed to the vyv I th8nk. Been taking 20mg IR 5 am and 1pm. I think I prefer vyvamse better as it’s once per day and doesn’t make me as jittery.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back