ADHD medications

Superdooper

Hi all,

have any of you here found either Ritalin or vyvanse without prescription online?

Willing to pay what it takes, im in QC canada…

Indeed it's not difficult to find Ritalin. There are many vendors who have it. Vyvanse is another story, sometimes we have vendors who have it and sometimes we don't. TBH right now is the don't,  but of course this could change. 

Of course I always advocate for donating as it gives you more choices, but I think you can find the first item in the International section.

Ritz are easy. Definitely do not get adderall bc it will 110% be fake. With this adderall/ADHD national shortage, it’s hard for me to even get from the pharmacy. I have to call like 20 stores. But they’ve almost always been fake around here, even before the shortage happened. Trust me.

I don’t trust the Vyvanse from anyone here either. They are always unmarked and don’t look normal. And way too cheap. It’s odd. Again, the shortage has affected availability of V at real pharmas. For a year now! So I do not believe anyone has real ones. Well that, and bc they feel dirty and non-euphoric.

Good luck!

Yes on ritalin
There are international vendors who ship to Canada. You can also donate and become a sponsor to see other sources.
Read the threads in the International section. Read reviews. Reviews are where you if a source is legitimate. If so, emails are posted on the first page of the threads.
There is a forum on the main page all about Canada, but it mainly states to ask International sources or donate and become a sponsor. The sections I’m paraphrasing state there are 10 International vendors who do ship to your location.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back