Adobe Photoshop Cs6

pyra

Just  purchased  the latest Adobe Photoshop today and it is, as usual, tremendously gnarly. /default_cool.png

Not really much of a difference from the other CS editions but still improved. For puck's sake the last version I had was Adobe PS 6.0 from like 2008 so it is quite the upgrade.

Love the interface, anyone familiar with the older PS editions and even the first CS version was (like myself ) undoubtedly annoyed by the moving layers, tools, channels, color swatch, etc. but this is all transfixed into place efficiently on the sides here. Haha, welcome to 2013 self. 

Any other graphic designers, amateur (such as myself) or professionals out there?

I highly recommend it for sure, if you can dish out the $900 for it that is...of course I'd never advocate piracy if you can't, not with my career  /default_ph34r.png

View attachment 149

Just  purchased  the latest Adobe Photoshop today and it is, as usual, tremendously gnarly. /default_cool.png

Not really much of a difference from the other CS editions but still improved. For puck's sake the last version I had was Adobe PS 6.0 from like 2008 so it is quite the upgrade.

Love the interface, anyone familiar with the older PS editions and even the first CS version was (like myself ) undoubtedly annoyed by the moving layers, tools, channels, color swatch, etc. but this is all transfixed into place efficiently on the sides here. Haha, welcome to 2013 self. 

Any other graphic designers, amateur (such as myself) or professionals out there?

I highly recommend it for sure, if you can dish out the $900 for it that is...of course I'd never advocate piracy if you can't, not with my career  /default_ph34r.png
Thats awesome bro...I've worked in the game industry since 99' and understand the passion! Have you seen the adventures of TinTin? OMFG!

That HAS got to be gnarly as all hell working in the gaming industry 99Luftballons (awesome scree-name man, ha, now I've got Nena stuck in my head)!

Yes I did! Spectacular!! Andrew L. Jones was the Principal Art Director for it and his work always astonishes me man, he was heavily involved in Avatar and (although I'm not too pumped to see it, he changes my mind slightly) filled the same role in the new James Franco OZ movie. The adventures of TinTin definitely exceeded my expectations, epic bro!

BTW just like my good man Robin Hood if anybody wants an avatar or sig or anything I'd be more than happy to make it for them. Just message me with specifics and stuff, it's the very least I could do to re-contribute to DBG and the so many awesome arse members on here /default_cool.png ! 

had the cracked version on my comp then it crashed now it won't work with windows 8

I bought my wife adobe Lightroom today since it was on sale, is there any need for her to have photoshop? She really does nothing more then basic editing of photos of the kids, but I know absolutely nothing about photography whatsoever!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back