Adulterated X@nax (Generic) From ..

peanut

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
So I recently acquired some 2mg generic x@nax from a SY source. They, in general, look just like the normal one's I was getting from R a few months back. The only visual difference that I noticed was that they had a shiny/waxy look to them compared to the normal rough, chalk like outside texture to them. I decided to try one after work earlier in the week. I broke it in half, and put it in my mouth to test for the normal alp taste. It was kind of odd because it took a good 10-20 seconds before I could achieve the normal x@n taste, and it seemed rather weak. I didn't think much of it, so I ate and did whatever and knocked out for the night. Approximately 3 or 4 hours I woke up and was wide awake. This is rather odd because after a 12hr day, I usually sleep a good 6-8hrs. Oh well at the time I didn't think much of it, just figured maybe my body was not reacting properly to them, or maybe I ate/drank something to counteract the effects. That leads to night #2 (last night).

So after a long ass day, I decided to take a lil more than I usually do, due to the fact that I had a long f'n day and wanted to crash and get some good sleep. So I took 3/4th of a bar (1.5mg). Same thing, I noticed the taste was weak, after it broke thru the waxy membrane of the p1ll. Then comes the crazy part.Before I get into this, let me say that I would consider myself pretty experienced with x@ns, v@ls, kpinz & @tivan for the past 10 years or so. Off and on, and have never suffered any w/d's from them (nobody believes me but I never have). Ok so I took the 1.5mg, and washed it down with some raspberry iced tea. I began to read the paper (ya I'm that old) and when I made it to about page 5 or so, the trip began. I did not feel the normal laid back, IDGAF FTW feeling that I normally get from em. Like, ya I know the house is on fire, but I am comfortable right here on the couch for now feeling. The letters and words on the page started to get blurry, causing me to constantly try and refocus my eyes to be able to keep the words and sentences together. Then everything got a slight swirl to it, kind of like a really light @cid trip from back in the day. I began to get super tired. I fell asleep. About an hour later I woke up and was wide awake. I tried to sleep and I could not. Usually after taking a benny I will either get a really good nights sleep, or at least will not wake up wide awake after an hour or so.

My conclusion. The pill did contain a minuscule  amount of alp, and I am convinced that the other ingredient in it was ketamine. Here is why I came up with this. I am allergic to benadryl, so I am 99.69% sure that was not the main active ingredient in it. Also, if it did have benadryl in it, my stomach would have been turning like a washing machine, because that is one of the minor side effects that I experience from it. I have taken K before at raves and after parties, so I am pretty familiar with the substance. I didn't take enough to make it into the good ol k-hole, but enough to get some wavy visuals and then to pass the hell out asap. Then to wake up not too long after is even more perplexing to me for taking a x@n. My tolerance for x@ns is in the midrange, so I know what they should do and how they should feel. I did a little bit of research, and did find a bar on edata that was tested, and the only active ingredient in it was K, even though it was sold as Alp. I do not have any previous bars left from my older batches, or I would do a nice visual inspection.

I am not sure if this is a warning or just a statement to watch out and be careful with the 2mg generic x@ns. I will say that they did come from a SY person. I also have some blue r0che v@ls from the same source that seem rather weak, if containing any active ingredients in it. They do not have the crappy effects that these bars have. If you are just getting a new 0rder of them, carefully examine them, and do not take more than you normally would on your first whirl with them. Test them out, and make sure they are what they should be. Maybe I just got a bad batch, IDK. I do know that they seemed pretty damn fresh, and were not crumbly or brittle. They seemed to break up just like they normally would. Feel free to add your 2 cents into my donation jar below this post. After my experience with these supposed bars, I decided to donate them to my urine filled toilet, for a free ride to hang out with Mr. Hanky and never to be seen again. In hindsight, that was probably not the best thing to do either, but I am not connected to a municipal h20 system, so they will just sit in the septic tank underground.

So I recently acquired some 2mg generic x@nax from a SY source. They, in general, look just like the normal one's I was getting from R a few months back. The only visual difference that I noticed was that they had a shiny/waxy look to them compared to the normal rough, chalk like outside texture to them. I decided to try one after work earlier in the week. I broke it in half, and put it in my mouth to test for the normal alp taste. It was kind of odd because it took a good 10-20 seconds before I could achieve the normal x@n taste, and it seemed rather weak. I didn't think much of it, so I ate and did whatever and knocked out for the night. Approximately 3 or 4 hours I woke up and was wide awake. This is rather odd because after a 12hr day, I usually sleep a good 6-8hrs. Oh well at the time I didn't think much of it, just figured maybe my body was not reacting properly to them, or maybe I ate/drank something to counteract the effects. That leads to night #2 (last night).

So after a long ass day, I decided to take a lil more than I usually do, due to the fact that I had a long f'n day and wanted to crash and get some good sleep. So I took 3/4th of a bar (1.5mg). Same thing, I noticed the taste was weak, after it broke thru the waxy membrane of the p1ll. Then comes the crazy part.Before I get into this, let me say that I would consider myself pretty experienced with x@ns, v@ls, kpinz & @tivan for the past 10 years or so. Off and on, and have never suffered any w/d's from them (nobody believes me but I never have). Ok so I took the 1.5mg, and washed it down with some raspberry iced tea. I began to read the paper (ya I'm that old) and when I made it to about page 5 or so, the trip began. I did not feel the normal laid back, IDGAF FTW feeling that I normally get from em. Like, ya I know the house is on fire, but I am comfortable right here on the couch for now feeling. The letters and words on the page started to get blurry, causing me to constantly try and refocus my eyes to be able to keep the words and sentences together. Then everything got a slight swirl to it, kind of like a really light @cid trip from back in the day. I began to get super tired. I fell asleep. About an hour later I woke up and was wide awake. I tried to sleep and I could not. Usually after taking a benny I will either get a really good nights sleep, or at least will not wake up wide awake after an hour or so.

My conclusion. The pill did contain a minuscule amount of alp, and I am convinced that the other ingredient in it was ketamine. Here is why I came up with this. I am allergic to benadryl, so I am 99.69% sure that was not the main active ingredient in it. Also, if it did have benadryl in it, my stomach would have been turning like a washing machine, because that is one of the minor side effects that I experience from it. I have taken K before at raves and after parties, so I am pretty familiar with the substance. I didn't take enough to make it into the good ol k-hole, but enough to get some wavy visuals and then to pass the hell out asap. Then to wake up not too long after is even more perplexing to me for taking a x@n. My tolerance for x@ns is in the midrange, so I know what they should do and how they should feel. I did a little bit of research, and did find a bar on edata that was tested, and the only active ingredient in it was K, even though it was sold as Alp. I do not have any previous bars left from my older batches, or I would do a nice visual inspection.

I am not sure if this is a warning or just a statement to watch out and be careful with the 2mg generic x@ns. I will say that they did come from a SY person. I also have some blue r0che v@ls from the same source that seem rather weak, if containing any active ingredients in it. They do not have the crappy effects that these bars have. If you are just getting a new 0rder of them, carefully examine them, and do not take more than you normally would on your first whirl with them. Test them out, and make sure they are what they should be. Maybe I just got a bad batch, IDK. I do know that they seemed pretty damn fresh, and were not crumbly or brittle. They seemed to break up just like they normally would. Feel free to add your 2 cents into my donation jar below this post. After my experience with these supposed bars, I decided to donate them to my urine filled toilet, for a free ride to hang out with Mr. Hanky and never to be seen again. In hindsight, that was probably not the best thing to do either, but I am not connected to a municipal h20 system, so they will just sit in the septic tank underground.
Jeez... These questionable meds are getting old. It really needs to stop I can see why there is a PK shortage but there should be no reason for a benzo issue. Did you post this info in the correct vendor thread? I know it is a pain but I would do my best to find an alternative to SY right now. One never know what one is going to get. Or so it seems.

Phen@z3p@m is what you had. it is commonly used as fake b@rs as it will produce an @lp like feeling shortly after taking. then Boom Asleep. then 3-4 hrs later back awake with no "hangover"

this is a very very bad product as I hear it has a very long half life "60" hrs. and since then effect wear off so quickly you tend to redose before needed. thus building even more tolerance.

This experience is not from any vendors on this thread. so please don't go saying SY B@rz are bunk cause there not. im just letting you know what you most likely got your hands on. look it up on drugs.com. its very common.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phen@z3p@m is what you had. it is commonly used as fake b@rs as it will produce an @lp like feeling shortly after taking. then Boom Asleep. then 3-4 hrs later back awake with no "hangover"

this is a very very bad product as I hear it has a very long half life "60" hrs. and since then effect wear off so quickly you tend to redose before needed. thus building even more tolerance.

This experience is not from any vendors on this thread. so please don't go saying SY B@rz are bunk cause there not. im just letting you know what you most likely got your hands on. look it up on drugs.com. its very common.
Ty for the great info! I did not say sy are bunk! I stated where they were purchased from. If I wanted to jump the gun I would have posted in the sy saying "Confermed Adultrated X@nax:". And yes it WAS PURCHASED FROM A SY, AS I STATED. So you pretty much told me what was in them,contradicted your final sentence since that is where they came from.

TY

Ty for the great info! I did not say sy are bunk! I stated where they were purchased from. If I wanted to jump the gun I would have posted in the sy saying "Confermed Adultrated X@nax:". And yes it WAS PURCHASED FROM A SY, AS I STATED. So you pretty much told me what was in them,contradicted your final sentence since that is where they came from.

TY
I was just stating im not gona go one way or other  in saying ther bunk " covering my ass" since I never order from SY vendors price was always too high.  curious did you buy the "cheap ones" or the expensive?

I just know from other experiences, and had it checked out.

There are no cheap ones lol. Generic farm@pram i believe spelling

Just received some fake oxtails and plaster bars from a vendor in India with a good rep on here. BEWARE of MM. If it seems to good to be true it probably is. 

I am sorry about your expericence and I recently was suprised to get an order from a black lasted vendor. First thing i can say is I know that sour taste. this one took 10 or more seoconds as well. Well, It IS V@l but what I can say is I can take 40mg to get the effect of 10. SO they went in the trash the other day when TTM order came through, had the sour taste and if I must complain, they are a little better then generic in the US. (Yes, Pax, but well worth it). THere has been some negative comments on PAX but i like it, Mylan is good too for ALPR@X, Guess I learned to double and triple check. Do a spot test before my normal does.

Oh, did I say at 40 mg, I get a little tired, then it is like speed for 3-4 hours, then I crash. they are in the toilet where they belong... so yeah.

L8rz and good luck. I know SY is easy and fast, but there are places like TTM and tohers that are 7-10 days to Midwest. Easy to deal with. J I hear is awsome but have not tried.

I am sorry about your expericence and I recently was suprised to get an order from a black lasted vendor. First thing i can say is I know that sour taste. this one took 10 or more seoconds as well. Well, It IS V@l but what I can say is I can take 40mg to get the effect of 10. SO they went in the trash the other day when TTM order came through, had the sour taste and if I must complain, they are a little better then generic in the US. (Yes, Pax, but well worth it). THere has been some negative comments on PAX but i like it, Mylan is good too for ALPR@X, Guess I learned to double and triple check. Do a spot test before my normal does.

Oh, did I say at 40 mg, I get a little tired, then it is like speed for 3-4 hours, then I crash. they are in the toilet where they belong... so yeah.

L8rz and good luck. I know SY is easy and fast, but there are places like TTM and tohers that are 7-10 days to Midwest. Easy to deal with. J I hear is awsome but have not tried.
Ya I am going for TTM. I am more of a quality vs quantity guy, so the pax & mylans are not going to be what I get. I don't remember the name of the brand, they are pricey but they should be worth it from what I have researched. Ya that sucks, I am sorry to hear you got junk too. Counterfeit meds are a billion $ business, and it is growing each year. That show on tv drug$ inc even has an episode on knockoffs. I missed it but plan on catching it sometime. Good luck my man and thanks for the info brother.

Ya I am going for TTM. I am more of a quality vs quantity guy, so the pax & mylans are not going to be what I get. I don't remember the name of the brand, they are pricey but they should be worth it from what I have researched. Ya that sucks, I am sorry to hear you got junk too. Counterfeit meds are a billion $ business, and it is growing each year. That show on tv drug$ inc even has an episode on knockoffs. I missed it but plan on catching it sometime. Good luck my man and thanks for the info brother.
I am sure I know which ones you are talking about like R ... but from what I read, people either LOVE or HATE Pax and/or Mylan. And for me I find both of great quality. Maybe they are better like I said then the generics avaialable here but to me, they work, work great. I am Trying (when I get them) B3t@ P@m. have a sample coming because I have heard great things about a generic and that they are cheap. Free sample though scares me. Samples tend to be great, then when you place an order you get the biter dust with no chemicals /default_smile.png Yeah I can be sarcastic. but I will give them a try.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back