Advice Needed Please

Solano

Hello all,

Longterm lurker here! I live in the UK and have ordered meds from various online pharmacies, throughout the world, usually (touch wood) with no problems.

I am coming to the US in June and will be staying for 5 months (Visa dependant) or 90 days (if Visa rejected) and will be travelling throughout the US. I have some tramadol that I purchased from an online pharmacy so no prescription or proper paperwork, in fact it came in just a sealed clear bag with the 'Tramazac' dosage instructions.

I am wary of taking these through customs in to the US as if I get stopped I have no prescription for them. I do however have a US mailing address (not just a PO Box number) and I can actually collect mail in person there. I have ordered some things from Amazon etc so I can pick them up at the start of my travels in the US.

My question is, do you think it would be safe to get a new order of Tramadol, from a different supplier and have it delivered to my US mailing address and then pick it up during the first few days of my stay when I will be collecting my other parcels, or would this be just as bad as trying to take the stuff through customs?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Things that go

BUMP

in the night... /default_biggrin.png

Can anyone help?

Sorry man, I'm a yank and one of your mates who are a member may be more knowledgeable to answer your questions.

Would it be ridiculous or wrong of me to suggest even getting a reasonable sized medicine bottle and getting a label "printed". This is all dependent on volume of course. I have taken tram blister packs abroad with me, and just stuck them in an empty box of another scripted drug. I have found that going through departures and arrivals they don't really care what your scripted meds are, or what they are for. In saying all that, I haven't went through the US arrivals border at the airport with them either. 

I barely leave my state let alone the country. I have not flown since 2002 and that was domestically. I did carry prescription meds in my carry on but again I did not leave the country. And they were prescribed for me by my doc.  I'm sure international travel has it own sets of rules.

Yeah, from UK they should be in a clear  plastic bag and go through the scanner, but you can also just put them in your hold luggage and just take on tour person what you need too. I would be very surprised if you were pulled up about it. Especially arriving from the UK, I haven't been on that side of the pond in years, though it was def pre 11/9, so things were no doubt a little more relaxed. UK has always had a tough and stringent arrivals /departures security for decades due mainly to Irish republican terrorism,  even on internal flights.

Would it be ridiculous or wrong of me to suggest even getting a reasonable sized medicine bottle and getting a label "printed". This is all dependent on volume of course. I have taken tram blister packs abroad with me, and just stuck them in an empty box of another scripted drug. I have found that going through departures and arrivals they don't really care what your scripted meds are, or what they are for. In saying all that, I haven't went through the US arrivals border at the airport with them either. 
​You could even print your own label and put it on the bag sealed w/ the blisters.. I think you'd be ok, but.. I haven't tried.. so take what I say w/ a grain of salt.. I always use MY bottles when flying, they never look at em.. and I normally have 2-3 kinds in each.. or old bottles w/ diff stuff in them.. but your idea is NOT a bad one, if it's just 90 days worth.. you should be fine w/ a PO box? I'm imagining. Be safe, don't go w/ anything but those and other C4s, I've taken old p/k's they never looked, but.. best to be safe, and your thoughts of having them waiting here.. just make sure.. you don't cram the box too full.. then they'd sit behind the counter. I need to do that but send to a diff state. And I'm not sure how to.. cuz what I need to send stinks to high hell.. But ya don't go see Ben Harper 5x's, hear "Burn one down" 3x's and not do so for the man.. right?? haha! Gotta check in w/ some Old friends... 
Good luck and hope your flight is smooth!

Hello all,

Thanks for the replies, I apprecite it. I suppose I shouldn't be too worried about bringing the Tramadol in my checked in luggage, if I get stopped and searched when I get to the US and they aren't happy about the Trams then I would imagine they will just take them off me, give me a few tough questions and then let me be on my way.

I suppose my question was more about getting Trams shipped internally in the US and if it is safe to get them to go to a mailing address, which although it is not a PO Box number, it is a mail holding/forwarding centre, judging by the comments, that is fairly low risk I presume?

Thanks.

Travel back n forth to UK..from NE. I think you are all set for a package. Also..throw the trams in an empty rx bottle.

I've traveled out of the country a few times and put my meds into an empty vitamin  bottle and no problem whatsoever.  I kept it in my purse but in checked luggage would be even better.  As for sending it, I've never done that but I imagine it is the same as when we place an order with an IOP and have it delivered to us in the US.  There is always the chance of getting an LL and for that reason I would carry it.  Trams are not like carrying a sch 2. which is what i had.

Thanks for all the answers, I will bring the Trams I have in my 'checked in' luggage with the dosage instructions and everything should be fine.

I will still require some more Tramadol which may not come in time before I leave for the US, so I am still considering placing an order via a US pharmacy that will deliver the US mailing address I have.

Does anyone have any suggestions over any particular US pharmacy that has a good record of parcels not being checked for contents?

Thanks.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back