After 10 years..... Best forum by far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sweet Guy
  • Start date Start date
S

Sweet Guy

I love this place...... and the community has been sooooooo helpful!!!!

I tried another site, and please; it was impossible to navigate........ No one helped you. The key, is to read, read, read........ (that did not help there, it was a mess)... But, people here do go out of their way for you. #1 forum hands down. Also this site is SUPER easy to navigate so I get so flabbergasted when people ask the simplest things. Anyway, if anyone needs help, I am here. Very friendly AND willing to help. Only after you have read all the guidelines of course. :)

I am new too and I promise to read read read before asking questions. Glad to be here. Finally a place worth blogging!

That pleases me @CrankyDude! I replied to your topic in site feedback addressing some concerns you expressed, but you sound happy, so, great! ☺ 

I am new too and I promise to read read read before asking questions. Glad to be here. Finally a place worth blogging!
Hey, just a heads up... If you become a sponsor (it is worth its weight in Gold).... You get to view way more things. I didn't realize at first how important was, but you'll find out when you get into the SY vender. I really can't say anymore. But trust me the vendors there are all I use now. Good luck searching!!!!

This place, the community (members, moderators, trusted vendors) and both the support and wealth of incredibly important and helpful info it provides and has given to me has been absolutely invaluable.  And when I contribute to that...by either reviews or sharing my experiences and knowledge, it makes me happy to be a part of this community.  I have always said when asked that when I post that stuff, my loyalty is to my fellow members here and I can only hope I can contribute and help as much as it has been a help to me.  

Hey, just a heads up... If you become a sponsor (it is worth its weight in Gold).... You get to view way more things. I didn't realize at first how important was, but you'll find out when you get into the SY vender. I really can't say anymore. But trust me the vendors there are all I use now. Good luck searching!!!!
Hiya,

Of course most of the SY vendors, who aren't blacklisted are usually trustworthy, but be always careful with a new vendor ("new" as in you haven't done business with them), and don't start sending hundreds and hundreds of dollars right away, because you never know when they choose to take a "little" vacation, they get busted, they run out, or there's been example for this too; one of my favorite SY vendor became hijacked, and scammed the shit out of his faithful customers. All I'm saying is tread carefully! :)

Happy browsing! 

-JC

Last edited:
Newbie here as well !

And I agree with Crankydude's comments .

The community and site from my short time here are well not only friendly but reading as much as possible .

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back