Aging Combo for Ex-Endurance-Sportlers

takingiteasy

I've been doing intensive endurance sports (no bodybuilding) all my life. Now 55 years old, my body is failing on all joints, making all but ThaiChi impossible. Even a long walk has become a drag (I used to walk hours every day just for fun instead of driving).

I currently use 500mg doc given Testosterone a month (inject) which did wonders (no more acute death-wish/depression) and perhaps some stimulants while I'm getting rid of opiates.

I'm a late father and writer and need to stay functional for another 15 years. After that, I'll take a painless way out.

I don't want to change character or look like Arnold, just NOT get more fat and tired and listless by the week without sports. I have a fourth fiction book to finish before signing off for good. Sitting 12 hours writing without sports to workout will turn me into a jellyfish in two years. 

What cocktail would an experienced steroid user make up for me? Is this the right path at all?

Okay. First of all you need to change your mind set yes you are 55 but you are ONLY 55. I train along side guys your age who put me to shame. Okay so you are suffering from high impact you start small and build. Look up the supple leopard. It’s a fantastic book written by Dr Kelly Stirret. As the books title suggests it’s ‘The Ultimate Guide to Resolving Pain, Preventing Injury, and Optimizing Athletic Performance’ and it’s no bullshit. 

Theres no real combination of drugs I’d recommend other then upping your test to 250mg per week and adding in a compound call deca (nandrolone) which has a great side effect of lubricating your joints. I’d run that at around 200mg. Past that I’d look more at HGH for anti ageing preventative measures. 2 iu’s a day (5 on 2 off) for a minimum of 6 months will do wonders trust me. I have a few articles written about it if you need to get up to speed. 

Anything else i csn help with just let let me know.

cheers

R

Any further questions just pm me and I can set out a plan for you in regards to a plan, cycle, diet and recovery work. 

Cheers,

R

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back